Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags (45588 Views)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Number2(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2017
I love this man and I think he is a pastor with so so much swag.

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Number2(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2017
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by ElsonMorali: 10:06am On May 14, 2017
Swag kor swamp ni.

We'll see If his swag will answer for him on judgement day. Iranu abasha! angry

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Franzinni: 10:08am On May 14, 2017
Is he not that guy that was in a scandal like sulemoney?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by gnaftalee(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2017
God is Good.... Fine man with good taste.....
Is he up to standard spiritually?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Number2(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Nobody: 10:09am On May 14, 2017
Pay your tithes and offering. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy The pastor lord needs it. tongue grin wink

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Number2(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2017
More

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by moblix: 10:17am On May 14, 2017
gnaftalee:

Is he up to standard spiritually?

Ask God n wait 4 ur answer

21 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by remexy(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Swag kor swamp ni.

We'll see If his swag will answer for him on judgement day. Iranu abasha! angry
judge not. We all don't know what will happen on judgment day. You will also answer on that day. How is your walk with Christ. For we are not perfect but striving to perfection. Better to concentrate on ur own walk with God.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by greatgod2012(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2017
Na wa o!
Is this what Christianity have turned to

Comparing pastors' swags is now the next thing!

O ga o!

OK o, let people with swagalicious pastors start showing their pastors' swags o!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by DjAndroid: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
Romans 12:2

- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Nobody: 11:31am On May 14, 2017
this man is gay I have a very good gaydar nd I can tell he's gay

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by LifestyleTonite: 11:44am On May 14, 2017
He's as fake assets they come. The other day it was apostle suleman putting on Versace shoes. Now it is this pastor putting on Versace shirt even in church. Don't these fraudsters know that Versace logo is a demonic one?

19 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by kevoh(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo pastor. He Sabi dress sha tongue and he's got swag, the type that will make all his female members fall in his bed easily. grin Oga Pastor, we are still waiting for your robust reply on Ese Walter's matter! angry angry angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by kokoA(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2017
Still waiting for his "robust reply"

28 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by ElsonMorali: 2:53pm On May 14, 2017
remexy:
judge not. We all don't know what will happen on judgment day. You will also answer on that day. How is your walk with Christ. For we are not perfect but striving to perfection. Better to concentrate on ur own walk with God.

Christians use the "judge not" or the "thou shall not judge" phrase as a way of abdicating our responsibilities.

We keep seeing flamboyant "pastors" and we muzzle the voice of our conscience because we don't want to judge.

Evil thrives when good people remain quiet. And by their fruits we shall know them.

I can only pity those who look up to these men as "men of God".

Point to one Bible passage where Christ glorified wealth.

Shouldn't humility and poverty of the spirit be the hallmark of these so called pastors?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Number2(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Christians use the "judge not" or the "thou shall not judge" phrase as a way of abdicating our responsibilities.

We keep seeing flamboyant "pastors" and we muzzle the voice of our conscience because we don't want to judge.

Evil thrives when good people remain quiet. And by their fruits we shall know them.

I can only pity those who look up to these men as "men of God".

Point to one Bible passage where Christ glorified wealth.

Shouldn't humility and poverty of the spirit be the hallmark of these so called pastors?
but Jesus spoke more about money than about heaven and hell undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by nobleblood: 3:13pm On May 14, 2017
I go to mechanic village for meditation and often my villages as well. The people their are often crude. Unrepentant about what they are.

Fasting for them where daily occurrence. Giving thanks and be happy for a mare gift as a hundren naira was something that amaze me.

Men who ague their knowledge of God from studies alone. Still do not know the a thing about God.

This kind of men just too clean to talk about God.
Tell me about an Elisha that was brave enough to call down fire, and I will show one that was chase around town by jazebel as well.

This all too well packaged Christianity has a lot to hide. Its meant for men who judge things by the sense alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2017
grin
How can God be in this one please undecided

He reminds me of the preachers below

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Lol. Jesus did not die for you to have swag though...

Wanted to write a 'robust reply', but I actually watched a one minute video of him yesterday and it made sense.

He was saying that the devil can bless you , that not all blessings come from God. Which he proved with bubke verses.

Some other pastors will tell you all blessings come from God, which is not true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Number2:
I love this man and I think he is a pastor with so so much swag.

Sorry, but this thread shows how much problems Christianity gets in Nigeria

One of the best preachers I heard in my life was a semi-illiterate man who did not speak English well, worked as an artisian, and on the day he came to speak in the chruch my family was attending 10 years ago, spoke wearing one faded shirt and black trouser that thad seen better days. Yet I was blessed in one hour hearing this man speak.

What am I saying. I am not saying that Christian leaders should dress badly...that in tiself can become a source of pride. I am saying that we should look at ourselves as Christians by not how much swag we have, or how cool we look, but how much we wear Christ over our bodies.

The pastor is cool because he get swag? Is that what makes a good pastor? How is his level of abiding in CHirst? How are the fruits he is producing.?

Does God raise men and women into his service...so that we can praise them, and talk about how good and handsome they look....aor does he raise men and women into his service so that they can lift God higher...while they themselves decrease?

Nigerians should stop practicing outward Christianity. Because that is not true Christianity....it is false Chrsitianity. The reasons why we do not prosper as a nation is because Chrisitans love their Super-Star Pastors (and Politiical leaders) more than they love Christ. It is because the image of the Pastor as a Super Powered Super Hero, saving the world from sickness,poverty and destruction is bigger than the image of the Glorified Father and Creator of the world....that is why Christianity in Nigeria is on the road to perdition.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Rev 3 vs 14-19

Let the words to the Church of Ladoicea be our warning.

Glory to God.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
Make I no just talk.

I know there are working pastors who earn and support their lifestyle.

I don't know if this "Swagfull" pastor supports his fine boy lifestyle by a job he is doing or maybe he has a business.

Until I'm sure of what means he is supporting his lifestyle, I won't judge.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by kullozone(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
This one go don fvck many long throat girls for em church oh!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by NextGovernor(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
Most Nigerians Pastors are fake. Imagine Chris Okafor openly said my mother is a witch. I just laughed over his stupidity.

Woman that have cared for me all my life. Have helped me financially in one way or the other.

Was he expecting to go fight my mum? I aren't that stupid to believe that shit.

I will create a topic on my experience with him some day.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by keypad1: 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
if he is not against sex before marriage then safe journey to him to hell....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by madgoat(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
This man can never make heaven

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Punctual(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
Pastoranking grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by jordinsparkles(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
D fact say u be pastor no mean say u no go dress well, afterall bible no condemn am....kudos pastor

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by LordMecuzy(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
Money Good grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by brunofarad(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2017
Op

Is that what we will eat ?

Swag Abi spaghetti angry

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags by Homers123(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2017
Yahoo yahoo boys...devil on the altar.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies / The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.