Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People (540 Views)

BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by Afonjas: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Stop killing the Benue people

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by temptnow: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Meanwhile 2face can't even make a post for his people. Tubaba you dey fckup I swear. Since DSS put fear for your body you just dey fall hands
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by adadike281(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2018
embarassed Am in support of my sister. Buhari, stop the Benue killings!
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by DozieInc(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Issorait
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by olureignforever: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Dem don hear
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by SIMPLYkush: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2018
This old milf? what is she good for apart from giving head, we all know a young benue boy is shining her congo, hence this move
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by Hotshawarma(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This old milf? what is she good for apart from giving head, we all know a young benue boy is shining her congo, hence this move
Can't you just pretend to have sense eventhough you don't have....
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by Elnino4ladies: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

I'm the benue boy digging her hole
Re: Rita Dominic Protest The Killings Of Benue People by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

I'm the benue boy digging her hole
cheesygrin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tboss And Bassey Hosting Tonight's Show Screening In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Singer And Hip-hop Sensation, Olamide, Signs Endorsement Deal With Pla / 10 Most Curvy Celebrities In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.