Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lies Against Any Religion Is A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies Against Any Religion Is A Sin (245 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Against Any Religion Is A Sin by bbm2016(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2018
So I saw this comment on why the user claim HE LEFT ISLAM FOR CHRISTIANITY
Personally i believe we are where for a reason so generally I don't condemn any religion
"For you is your religion and for me is mine"

But the main reason for this post is to disagree with some stated lies by the user on why he cliam he left Islam

First he said he was told by this father that husband do beat their wives in Islam and stated 2 verses from the Quran. Which are

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Obviously this are lies I confirmed personally and this was what the Quran stated

Quran (4:34)
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Quran (38:43-45)
43. And We gave him (back) his people, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who have Understanding.

44. "And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath)." Truly We found him full of patience and constancy. How excellent in Our service! ever did he turn (to Us)!

45. And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision.

And also he wrote this sura again about our prophet muhammod (S.A.W) not promising salvation
Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

But the true scripture says
9. Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

All am trying to reflect is you don't have to lie or condemn a religion so as to get people rushing to yours cause eventually you will be punished on the earth and the hereafter. Allah knows the best.
Re: Lies Against Any Religion Is A Sin by tartar9(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
According to the xtians "lying for the greater glory of christ" is not a sin,just as taught by paul

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Time Wisely / Appreciating God's Grace / The Living Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.