Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Appreciating God's Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appreciating God's Grace (249 Views)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 14 September 2020 - appreciating God / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating God's Grace by jonatoye(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Appreciating God's Grace

WORD FOR TODAY
Appreciating God for who He is in every situation of life is part of your consecration. Everything you have experienced so far in life speaks so much of His grace over your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." (Psalm 103:1-5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man with a past no matter how good or bad it appears has received certain measure of Grace from God. Looking critically to the situation of your life, you will discover that nothing much have been achieved by your strength.

The Lord has been good to you all this while and He has never given up on you. In every aspect of your shortcomings, He made grace available even in your incapacitation, He will release His grace to you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I appreciate you for the grace made available to make me who I am, Be forever praised in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The Lord brought you this far because, He is taking you somewhere; appreciate Him!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Gracious Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Power / What Is Your Opinion Here,do People Really Need Some Level Of Emotional... / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.