Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (2673 Views)

A Husband Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Wealthycharles(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
searching lady, lets talk...08063392847
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Searchinglady:

I am 28 years young, dark in complexion, funny ,blunt and straight forward, ready to relocate after the wedding.

Naija girls una nor dey disappoint ever!

Ready to relocate after which wedding? Because you are jobless no?
Oh and what do you offer? Funny bones? Gtfoh!

Listen, marraige is NOT a poverty alleviation scheme nor an avenue to escape your boring scenery!
Git!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Marshmallows:

Naija girls una nor dey disappoint ever!

Ready to relocate after which wedding? Because you are jobless no?
Oh and what do you offer? Funny bones? Gtfoh!

Listen, marraige is NOT a poverty alleviation scheme nor an avenue to escape your boring scenery!
Git!
Take your miserable self off my mention, nor be me break your heart.

Naija girls including your sisters and your mama, idiat.

I will excuse your foolish assumption on the job part, only fools rush to assume.

Therefore when I say you are a fool, it is not because I want to insult you, rather it is a fact and a declarative statement based on the deduction from your comment .

4 Likes

Re: . by KevinDein: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Not really difficult to see why this lady is still single at 28. She seems totally unable to counter opposing views or opinions, admittedly rude, without involving others' parents. Not a pleasant character, let's be honest.

Anyways, good luck in your search. You'll need all the luck you can get
Searchinglady:
Take your miserable self off my mention, nor be me break your heart.

Naija girls including your sisters and your mama, idiat.

I will excuse your foolish assumption on the job part, only fools rush to assume.

Therefore when I say you are a fool, it is not because I want to insult you, rather it is a fact and a declarative statement based on the deduction from your comment .
Searchinglady:
I even intend to do just that with the guy before anything else, but you see just cos your mama and your sisters are public toilets doesn't mean everyone else is like that, have some faith in humanity bro undecided,you are so damaged that you think something has to be wrong for a lady to openly want a partner, well I will excuse your shortsightedness, SMH

1 Like

Re: . by Papoose269(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Honestly I wasn't gonna comment but I must admit the op is really rude,always reacting to comments with so much anger. I don't think any man in his right mind would want to date someone like you. Anyway you live at upper sakponba aka USA so I'm not surprised
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
KevinDein:
Not really difficult to see why this lady is still single at 28. She seems totally unable to counter opposing views or opinions, admittedly rude, without involving others' parents. Not a pleasant character, let's be honest.

Anyways, good luck in your search. You'll need all the luck you can get
rude?, oh shut it, all is fair in love and in war. You don't crawl into my space and want to control how I react. How stupid anyone decides to be is their business, how I react is my business and how you as a third party see it, is your business. You can't be rude first and expect courtesy from others, that is totally unacceptable.

Be the change you seek in others, if you want courtesy, be courteous, you want respect give respect, and the world will be a better place for us all.

One thing I know is happy people don't go around being mean to others ,so I am right when I say they are miserable .Bullies and trolls are usually unhappy and even angry with their own reality ,unfortunately this forum has created a perfect habitat for such people who troll and demean others just to escape their own reality.

As for the reason I am still single at 28, I will allow you wallow in your assumptions.

And lest I forget, I don't need your luck, you can keep it in your pocket, thanks tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Papoose269:
Honestly I wasn't gonna comment but I must admit the op is really rude,always reacting to comments with so much anger. I don't think any man in his right mind would want to date someone like you. Anyway you live at upper sakponba aka USA so I'm not surprised
if standing up for my self because I was insulted by miserable cretins who think they can just type trash just because they have long things inbetween their legs makes me rude ,then I accept.

Just because it is the internet gives no one the right to bully or slut shame me ,if they actually had respect for women including the one that brought them into this world,they will not think of disrespecting me (who will also be someone's mother and is also someone's daughter), if they had respect for their own sisters they will not come online to insult me who also happens to be someone's sister too. I have had enough of guys thinking they can just say trash and use demeaning words like olosho just so they can have some form of control over their miserable emasculated life

If you don't see anything wrong in what those comments then I think it will not be out of context if I say birds of a feather ...

Lest I forget, I wasn't born neither did I grow up in upper, another hasty generalization undecided
Re: . by mys3ry(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2018
28 years young old.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2018
mys3ry:
28 years young old.
Hahahahah, I don't see myself as old o, so na young grin
Re: . by danvault: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately, I am 27yrs and 2months old. But ladies think I'm good looking, gud luck...
Re: . by Papoose269(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Searchinglady:
if standing up for my self because I was insulted by miserable cretins who think they can just type trash just because they have long things inbetween their legs makes me rude ,then I accept.

Just because it is the internet gives no one the right to bully or slut shame me ,if they actually had respect for women including the one that brought them into this world,they will not think of disrespecting me (who will also be someone's mother and is also someone's daughter), if they had respect for their own sisters they will not come online to insult me who also happens to be someone's sister too. I have had enough of guys thinking they can just say trash and use demeaning words like olosho just so they can have some form of control over their miserable emasculated life

If you don't see anything wrong in what those comments then I think it will not be out of context if I say birds of a feather ...

Lest I forget, I wasn't born neither did I grow up in upper, another hasty generalization undecided
I'm not trying to be disrespectful,what I find rather annoying is the fact that you insult people's mothers and sisters just because they make silly comments. So now let's assume you finally start dating one lucky dude, are you trying to tell me that at the slightest provocation(cos trust me it's not gonna be a bed of roses)you will start to insult people who will probably end up being your mother-in-law and sister-in-law? You seem like a really cool girl, most of the people making those comments can't even talk to a girl and probably get laid at brothels,please don't bring yourself down to their level.

As for my comment about you being from upper, I didn't mean it. Have a blessed day and I hope you find a really nice guy and when you do please don't take him for granted.

1 Like

Re: . by segzyb: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2018
can you send me a mail let's chat badsegun@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Papoose269:
I'm not trying to be disrespectful,what I find rather annoying is the fact that you insult people's mothers and sisters just because they make silly comments. So now let's assume you finally start dating one lucky dude, are you trying to tell me that at the slightest provocation(cos trust me it's not gonna be a bed of roses)you will start to insult people who will probably end up being your mother-in-law and sister-in-law? You seem like a really cool girl, most of the people making those comments can't even talk to a girl and probably get laid at brothels,please don't bring yourself down to their level.

As for my comment about you being from upper, I didn't mean it. Have a blessed day and I hope you find a really nice guy and when you do please don't take him for granted.
The thing is people need to know they can't get away with being rude and taste their own bitter pill once in a while. You throw the first punch be ready to be hit below the belt.

Little boys who want to be naughty have romance section all to themselves to play with sand. People need to know that they only have control over their own actions and not other people's reactions.

Thanks all the same have a nice day too
Re: . by manitobor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Searchinglady please ignore the morons ranting on this page. They are so pained cos they know they do not measure up. They bring their miserable self here throwing insults at you and expect you to keep quiet just cos you are a single and searching lady. Misogynist lots.

God will surely bless you with the man of your dreams. I like ladies like you who know what they want and not afraid to take the bull by the horns.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
manitobor:
Searchinglady please ignore the morons ranting on this page. They are so pained cos they know they do not measure up. They bring their miserable self here throwing insults at you and expect you to keep quiet just cos you are a single and searching lady. Misogynist lots.

God will surely bless you with the man of your dreams. I like ladies like you who know what they want and not afraid to take the bull by the horns.
thanks, it's good to know there are still sensible guys around

1 Like

Re: . by Dootty(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Searchinglady:
Are you single, babymama free and ready to settle down?, are you in search for a responsible lady?,then this is for you
Requirements :
1)Must be 30 years and above
2)Presentable
3)Must not be a Muslim
4)From any tribe except Hausa
5)Light skinned will be an added advantage
6)Financially stable
7)must not have a baby mama somewhere
8 )must be ready to settle down within the
shortest possible time
I am 28 years young, dark in complexion, funny ,blunt and straight forward, ready to relocate after the wedding.

Hi I like the way sound and you will definitely complement. I meet all your criteria except no 5 cause I ain't fair. Let chat on watapps my number is 08071189801.
Love to hear very soon from you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Searchinglady:
Are you single, babymama free and ready to settle down?, are you in search for a responsible lady?,then this is for you
Requirements :
2)Presentable
3)Must not be a Muslim
6)Financially stable
8 )must be ready to settle down within the shortest possible time

Will send this to a friend I actually like the bold move. You never know who is here reading.
Re: . by ATK4Joy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
A lady also in need of a responsible guy for a serious relationship in lagos or environs 34yrs upward working class pin: 2BB627BD
Re: . by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Searchinglady:
I can see the jokers are here already, it's not everything y'all joke about, this is a new year. Shey una want us to dey talk our mind, now I have, instead of commenting trash, why not shut up if you don't have any sensible thing to say undecided. A lady is timid wahala ,she says her mind another wahala,such confused beings, SMH
you are being rude.. Men don't like rude ladies.. Red flag
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
you are being rude.. Men don't like rude ladies.. Red flag
...and women don't like silly boys ,it's a sign of irresponsibility
Re: . by akpumping7720(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Searchinglady:
Requirements :
2)Presentable
3)Must not be a Muslim
6)Financially stable
Waooooooo. Am d guy u have been waiting for.
Check my sig for my whatsapp contact jooooo
Re: . by bolaige: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Searchinglady post=64185550] and women don't like silly boys ,it's a sign of irresponsibility[/quote
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
So it turns out some married men are sending pms. Any married man that sent or is preparing to send me pm, may Sango and amadiokha tag team and strike you with leprosy angry
Re: . by Aleis: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2018
I go like this girl Gan, she go de fight my enemies.
But am 26,can we roll?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Searchinglady:
So it turns out some married men are sending pms. Any married man that sent or is preparing to send me pm, may Sango and amadiokha tag team and strike you with leprosy angry

lol Married guys here do it alot, a friend of mine has said the same thing.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
pcguru1:

lol Married guys here do it alot, a friend of mine has said the same thing.
just tell me why thunder will not fire such people. What manner of nonsense is that?, if they are miserable in their marriages, why not fix it instead of crawling on in the internet looking for who to deceive. I detest men who can't man up. They think being corny and deceptive is what makes them smart, on the contrary I only see such people as the most foolish people to walk the face of the earth angry
Re: . by NairalandGod: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Searchinglady:
Requirements :
2)Presentable
3)Must not be a Muslim
6)Financially stable

Can you relocate to Sokoto? That is where I am based.

And, how tall are you? I don't have anything against short girls, though. I also hope you are not a drama queen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Go Out With Your Close Friend? / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin. / Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.