Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (52434 Views)

“See My Flat Ass, Thank God For Surgery” - Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo / Tboss Really Looks Like A Goddess In These New Pictures / Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by OgaDonald: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

*Good morning beautiful people of God,(ROR)

Agree With The Word *That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9-10).* Confession in our opening text means speaking the same thing in consent.

If God has said something, and you say something that’s in consonance with what He has said, that’s confession.

For example, the Word says the Lord is with you always until the end of the age. Therefore, never say, “O God, be with me”; to speak like that is to be in conflict with God’s Word. You ought to say, “Lord, I thank you for you’re with me always.” The Bible says, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” (Amos 3:3).

The way to walk in agreement with God is to do His Word or act in line with the Word; that’s where the blessing is: “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed” (James 1:25). Our opening text says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Anyone who, in response to that, declares the Lordship of Jesus, believing that God raised Him from the dead, is saved and will never go to hell. However, if after making that declaration someone goes ahead to say, “I don’t know whether I’m saved or not,” they repudiate their salvation. 

Never speak against the Word. Don’t invalidate your faith by speaking words that conflict with the will of God for you. The way to an ever vibrant, ever glorious and successful life is talking the Word only, regardless of circumstances. There’re not enough problems in the world to hinder your progress if you’d speak and live in consonance with the Word.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/tonto-dikeh-new-picture/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
She looks divine, its obvious she's trying everything to be happy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rightttt undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Mrphylor09: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
She didn't look good to me, see her hand like 60yr old woman...maybe she only look goddess to seun

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by encryptjay(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
One post and it hits FP. Mods I hail o
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by TDonald: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
So

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by famxi: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by bluaero(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Confusion undecided
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by thesettingz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't see any goddess picture here

IPhone 4s for sale
Uk used not unlocked yet
Asking price 28k
Location Abeokuta
Contact 09038444642

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by ableguy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
G
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by dare3820: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
she looks gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by ekensi01: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin

What's goddess about that looks?

She is still who she is.

No change jor

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by YINKS89(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
So wat now should we do
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Jamean(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
The scope of the surgery didn't cover the veins on her hands undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Meeloreh(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Where's the "goddessness" ??
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by FRESHG(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
HOW ABOUT HER FLAT YANSH

GOD IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF PLASTIC SURGERY.

CORINTHIANS 6:19 "DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOUR BODIES ARE THE TEMPLE OF HOLY SPIRIT, WHO LIVES IN YOU WHOM YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM GOD? YOU DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR SELF".

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
This girl don craze finish.... you changed what God gave you to plastic.... u enter fire now all your butt and face go melt throway, still get mouth to preach.. TONTO craze pass wetin I think.

I swear if I be God, immediately she sighted a bible verse na him I go allow fia fall on her.

anyways

Drabeey was HERE. ( don't forget, i'll vote for Buhari come 2019)

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by 8stargeneral: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
So can she go heaven now?

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nedumadrid(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
goddess Kwa,have u seen a goddess before she's pretty though but still same
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by fergie001: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seun,where is the goddess?

4 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by mimyselfai(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
kennygee:
She looks divine, its obvious she's trying everything to be happy.

Why TRY to be happy? Happiness comes from within sis.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Deathslater: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why is she quoting bible verses? looks like she is on guilt trip.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by ifyan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmm

Second hand beauty but l de laugh when people come online and preached something but do different thing in reality.

No b she de preach self love and born again plus independent woman.

Una go de surprised say most people especially the ladies that scream feminism, independent woman, self love, born again, good morals, empowerment program, true love etc are totally different from their E-selves.

9ja feminist plus women empowerment na dem de do am pass.

Be yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
plastic. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.