Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday (52430 Views)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Famousbabe(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
"My Kids And I" child actors are enjoying their holidays. Their school is now on break and they will have time to film. They are set to return on set.

The Oguike sisters, Chisom, Chidinma and Chinenye have featured in lots of films by Soul Mate Studio. They are very talented with good command of English.

They shared new photos...

Check them out. See more photos..

They have lots of fans already..

Source

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Famousbabe(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Read more about the 3 sisters HERE

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cuties

3 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by rofanx13: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lovely breed from the land of the rising sun. Sweet children.

Igbo Amaka. Let our aboki ass lickers from the brown roof republic kill themselves over this comment

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Michealdonald24(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ftc
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Beautiful , lovely, cute, dashing, pretty, intelligent, girls!

Joy of their parents!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Michealdonald24:
Ftc
....wake up!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by easynetsms(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Those girls are fine....

Check my signature for internet Xmas bonus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Future Heartbreakers shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
maybachmusic:
Future Heartbreakers shocked
What a pessimistic soul!
Shame on you!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by SingleWahala(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
cool......The camera wey take dis picture na waaah woooo grin grin grin

Dem Tall Pass the CAR shocked shocked The car come be like Giant Toy Car shocked shocked

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Akposkool(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fine children. Ipob kids are pretty just that they have fish brains as leaders. Nnamdi kanu
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by maynation(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please who has Bolanle Ninalowo's contact? He's my dream husband

1 Like

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by EbukaHades10(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chai!!! No. Those girls are beautiful.
They should just make good choices in life and wow

6 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by EbukaHades10(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
maynation:
Dream husband. U can only marry him in ur dream?

9 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by santopelele(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Salmoneus(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Them nor sabi act jor.... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by AlphaStyles(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
dem fyn sha
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Jlow2: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
dey can only come from imo state

2 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Adakintroy: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
maynation:

o n sun....ji, masun

1 Like

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Edoziesmart(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
I quit watching my kids and I in season 4 episode 2.
The film is becoming annonying since Oscar refused to let the cat out of the bag. This soulmate studio is just wasting someone's data with uninteresting film.

Kudos to Igwe Tupac who made the film a bit lively from season 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Just2endowed2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
SingleWahala:

Dem Tall Pass the CAR shocked shocked The car come be like Giant Toy Car shocked shocked

I was about asking because I do not understand the pix at all. Is the car very small? Make una help me check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Demarvin: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Chelseafan1: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I was about asking because I do not understand the pix at all. Is the car very small? Make una help me check

They are standing on an elevated area.

8 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Kennydoc(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
SingleWahala:

I was also confused initially...
They were standing on an elevated concrete pavement.

4 Likes

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by melodyogonna(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Just the thought that this little girls will become slay Queens one day, one or two might turn to have a big God makes me smile.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Stop being like this.. Well it's because u r broke check my siggy it will help ur life
rofanx13:
Lovely breed from the land of the rising sun. Sweet children.

Igbo Amaka. Let our aboki ass lickers from the brown roof republic kill themselves over this comment

1 Like

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2018
They need extra protection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.