Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Avoiding Pitfalls To Exam Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoiding Pitfalls To Exam Success (276 Views)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / Student Who Dressed Like His Role Model To Exam Hall Chased Out / Students Banned From Wearing Shoes And Socks To Exam Halls In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Pitfalls To Exam Success by Hungrychicken(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Ho-ho-ho. Hello guys, have you ever thought of the reason why you fail JAMB?? It's as if you are their regular customer or tenant. Okay, i'm here to put a stop to that. Tighten your seat belt and lets go on an adventure to the pit of exam failure, lets see your weakness.
1] PRAYERLESSNESS:
prayer takes care of spiritual aspect of success. Prayer is the master key. Put God first before the exam and after the exam.

2]LASINESS:
Time to read and you feel sleepy. Dude, that's laziness showing you the way to exam failure. Lazy behaviour is anti-success.

3]PROCASTINATION:
This is postponing what you're suppose to do. Exam is drawing near and you decide to read when you are in the mood of reading, brother capital letter ''F'' is waiting for you.

4]POOR PLANNING:
This always produces poor performance, which is failure. A man without plan, is a man who has already planned to fail.

5]POOR EQUIPMENT
poor instructional materials like learning aids eg textbooks, jotter etc accounts for failure. The borrow-borrow groups be warned oo!!!. Borrow me this, borrow me that.

6]BAD ATTITUDE
bad attitude to teachers/lecturers can lead to failure. You go to school to learn and not to make noise, run around, bully others or form big boy with nothing inside your big head.

7]POOR ENVIRONMENT
the best way to learn is in a good environment. I remember my primary school days, learning was done under uncompleted school building with hot sun and that's why we had so many coconut head.

8]CHEATING
this is the worst. You dont read when others do. But, you always find your way through any exam question. This group are the "MIRACLE WORKERS". They dont read but they know it. TWALLE BABA

9]POOR SUPPORT
poor physical, psychological, spiritual, mental, academic and financial support leads to failure.

Now you know what's holding you bad from SUCCESS. AVOID THESE PITFALLS.

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To Vs. Devoted To / Cheap Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia 100% Genuine / Making Homework Fun For Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.