Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tonto Dikeh Has Just Been Unveiled As A Brand Ambassador For A Beauty Product - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Has Just Been Unveiled As A Brand Ambassador For A Beauty Product (381 Views)

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Has Just Been Unveiled As A Brand Ambassador For A Beauty Product by kinzhealth: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
The year 2018 is kicking off on a good note for top
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh. She has just revealed
that she has been unveiled as a brand ambassador for a
beauty and skincare brand – Pels International.
The beauty brand is popularly known for making skin
brightening beauty products.
Tonto Dikeh broke the news to her followers on her
Instagram page this morning, saying:
Many have asked, Many have doubts now it’s time to tell,
YES I mantain my beautiful skin with
@pelsinternationaleven after having my baby with
pregnancy hormones and my skins sensitivity, with a few
hyperpigmentation here and there, PELS INTERNATONAL
SKINCARE, has played a major role in restoring
youthfulness, glow and radiance to my skin. So my dear
with my personal experience it was great the smoothness
and texture of my skin with how even it is “WOW I LOVE
IT” so it’s @pelsinternational all the way.. GO AND
EXPERIENCE IT AND SHINE FOREVER. #brandambassador
#KINGTONTO
More photos below.

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/01/08/must-read-tonto-dikeh-has-just-been-unveiled-as-a-brand-ambassador-for-a-beauty-product-line/

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Sing Till Am 80years Old'- Singer Asa Says / Reekado Banks Mg Arrested For N2mil Debt But He & Davido Cashed Out In Concert / Yomi Casual and Wife Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.