Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion (28779 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by envoymedia: 8:44pm On May 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo81ayK5xnE

Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of Abuja Mansion - Prince Kpokpogri (Video)

Nigerian socialite, Prince Kpokpogri has spoken out about his ex-lover, Tonto Dikeh’s reaction to the demolition of his multi-million naira mansion in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking in an interview with Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, Kpokpogri stated that his ex, Tonto Dikeh has nothing to do with the demolition of his house.

Tonto Dikeh had rejoiced greatly over the demolition of the Kpokpogri's house as seen in her post on social media.

The house was demolished by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) on Saturday morning, May 14th, 2022. The senior special assistant to the FCT Minister on Monitoring, Inspection, and Entrustment, Attah Ikharo stated that the building was demolished because it was built on a major highway and did not receive official approval.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdsnWu6L7gp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Shellsploit: 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Onyi22(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks for the clarification

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by timothy2396(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
grin grin grin imagine and she was playing god like it was her handwork.... Mtcheeew... You'll surely recover sir.... Laughing at someone in situations like this is very disheartening no matter what they've done to you... JESUS was about dying and still prayed to GOD to forgive those who killed him, there's no greater forgiveness than that... Learn to love brothers and sisters... NB I'm not righteousness oo before una sey him don get another moniker grin grin

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by chatinent: 9:22pm On May 18, 2022
Nigeria cannot build a standard road or house but is very quick at demolishing already built houses.

I remember his lamentations, which is also a reason: “they wanted me to sell it to them but I refused.”

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On May 18, 2022
We know that already.
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Kpokpogri had on Saturday alleged that his building at Guzape worth over N700m was unlawfully demolished by the FCDA without notice.
Destroying 700 Million without notice?
That is not right in all ramifications.

But is that even possible

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Kuriosmynd: 10:03pm On May 18, 2022
Correct man!
Toto Dike that is jobless and only exist to chase clout is what Nigerians are taking serious?
If it was Toto, How about TOtos first husband, why Dem no burn hin own house?
Superstitioous goats full this country.
Along Abj Airport road alone, over 600 houses have been demolished cos they violate Abj master plan ...Shay na the whole landlord geh problem with their ex wey swear for them?
Na mumu full this country. And Toto Dike always using alll opportunity to show shes an evil being who doesn't deserve a good man..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by tomiwakeem: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Tonto dike want trend
She is missing him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by PALAPALA02(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Can this people rest already
Nigeria already has way way bigger problems than these 2 clout chaser.

Abeg make person tell them to contribute positively to the society and forget clout chasing mbok

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Flier: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria cannot build a standard road or house but is very quick at demolishing already built houses.

I remember his lamentations, which is also a reason: “they wanted me to sell it to them and I refused.”
Victim mentality,no one can demolish your house if you get proper documentation and even if government need it,you will get compensation

7 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Op11: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Does she have such power before ni

3 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Blackestjunior(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Sha.... Hustle ooo

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Grandeurr(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
hmmm issokay
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by ThePlugg(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
Dis guy still loves Toto Dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by tiswell(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
tonto is a sore loser always grin

7 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
Putin destroyed it. Cos you were supporting Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by candidbabe(f): 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
Take heart prince kpokpogri
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by seanWetchen: 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
I don't cares!!!

You don't deserve that house Oga!

Clown!!!!
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by NobleAngell(f): 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
Ofcourse, she has no hand in it. Who dash her? She doesn't have the kind of influence she's faking. She just has an exergerated opinion of herself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by southsouthking(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
Trust a woman at your own risk.
After God fear Women.

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Kpokpoogri: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
My ex Tonto got nothing to do with the demolition of my house.

She just wanted to trend.
Matter of fact, we still cool together.
We still fvck occasionally for few bucks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by vickydevoka(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
Toto dik is a kid

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Even a donkey knows this!

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by tesppidd: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Itzteewhy(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
Who cares!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Hairstyle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.