Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man (24823 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by cruzita(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Because u manage reach 91yrs, u don dey form oga boss.polygamy leads to early death jor

1 Like

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by aziaka111(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
I can't marry more than one
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by ttaluko(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
His not serious, he should said that Lucky favour him. lol
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by zinny377(f): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oga! It depends on who you marry oh! If you tie your life to the ones that will reduce your life expectancy by half then u are on your own!
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by joenor(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I hardly can manage one, talk more of 2- x I nor try am ooo
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by neonly: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
He right u know
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by God2man(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lie lie
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
IMASTEX:
Is that so. Anyways, get our herbal tea for quality sexual performance. To avoid marrying many wives only for other men to be servicing them

What's wrong with sharing?
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibkkk do you agree with this? smiley
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by humilitypays(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
I said it, baba has just confirmed it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
wwwtortoise:
That it his personal opinion.

Imagine a poor man with 2 or more wives...... high BP is not usually far away.

That's if you care that much. cool
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by stchinedu: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
With Hausa women, no wahala but any other tribe, i cannot guarantee your living up to 40yrs.

If you want peace of mind, fidelity, commitment, love and unity in your marriage....HAUSA is the best! Especially the Muslim.

Very faithful.

Abeg, I no talk say other tribe no dey committed o

1 Like

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by castrol180(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
StarBukola:
grin

Starbabe how market?
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Aboki with their long uncircumcised dick

Do you mean to say all of them have long uncircumcised dick?
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Platinumay(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cowardice is in the blood of today's' youths hence the fear of women dominates their entire life therefore staying with only one woman and being submissive in order to live long becomes the song of the day. Unlike our fore fathers that were brave enough to put women in their place and enjoy long life irrespective of the number of wives they married. I am part of today's youths as well and I have only one wife too so am part of the cowards.

1 Like

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by sufillah(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by mmsen: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is that why life expectancy in the north is so low?

Or why life expectancy in Africa is so much lower than it is in north America or East Asia?
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
omooba969:

Do you mean to say all of them have long uncircumcised dick?
99% of them, their dick eh...
Have you wonder why fistula dey torment their women?
Na because of their long black dick
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by humilitypays(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin i talk am
cheesy cheesy cheesy with your meme, u talk am true true o grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by bluespackle(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
baseless thoery sad
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

99% of them, their dick eh...

Have you wonder why fistula dey torment their women?

Na because of their long black dick

It's because they catch their chicks @unripe age therefore upsetting their iskaba iskelebete iskoloboto. grin
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by redangel2017: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
You just finished smoking.. Point of correction.. God gives longer life.. Not becus of polygamy.. That u er alive this much u should thank God because many in ur belief is nt alive to testify the same.. U should go nd giv thanks giving.. And those wives u think u have is also making other men live longer.. Ewu.. When ur prick is talking thats the result angry
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
omooba969:

It's because they catch their chicks @unripe age therefore upsetting their iskaba iskelebete iskoloboto. grin

Hausa & love for tight pussy eh...

grin grin grin
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
mmsen:
Is that why life expectancy in the north is so low?

Or why life expectancy in Africa is so much lower than it is in north America or East Asia?

Consider healthcare.
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Hausa & love for tight pussy eh...

grin grin grin

You nor like tight pvssy? grin

We all appreciate when we get one regardless of age/race. cool
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by mu2sa2: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
True?False? I would love somebody to research the claim so we can have a factual answer whether having seX with the same set of women over a long period of time is the elixir of life or otherwise.
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
omooba969:

You nor like tight pvssy? grin
We all appreciate when we get one regardless of age/race. cool
tight but must be slippery for easy travelling to & fro of Uncle JT grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Jayburga(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
ruthles lie! only children frm polygamous home can explaie and give advice on d effect of marrying 2 wifi on human life. i can attest to d danger of polygamous home to ones' life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.