Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) (37431 Views)

2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by reality2019(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
The arrest will do more harm than good, buhari is not a true Democratic, yet some people supported him,but 2019 will end this incompetence of his by sending him back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by olisaemeka1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
Only God knows best.

Only God can determine that.

Not a so called pastor.

Get your voters' card and vote who?

Atiku or Makarfi or Dankwambo?

Another bling bling pastor on the loose.

Wailers keep saying thank God 2019 is near.
grin

PDP is not winning any election till 2035.

The unfortunate menace of killer herdsmen did not start with Buhari.

We lost thousands of Nigerians to herdsmen during GEJ and Obasanjo.

So no one should politicize it by associating a 50 year old problem to Buhari.

Buhari has deployed the police IG to benue.

Hopefully such would never happen again and any herdsman who has killed somebody will be arrested and prosecuted.
The problem with Nigeria sometimes may not be the leaders ...but numb skulls like you that fail to realise the truth even when it's in front of you....I remember a certain year when Nigerians cried out over the oppression of Abacha and his cronies and we all had given up that the man would ever leave the seat ....what happened we woke up one morning and he was dead....not just out of the way but totally out of the equation...we will certainly get past this stage .the pastor did not tell you to contribute money to fight or buy weapons he only told u the truth ..you have one life ..fight with your faith and defend your life .no govt in the history of Nigeria have been so slow non responsive but yet very sympathetic to the fulani herdsmen issue as Buhari.how many herdsmen have been arrested ...how many have been arraigned? I have said it before the fact that your loved one has never been affected should not make you selfish to the plight of others..note the brain app can still be downloaded if u do not have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Ericsdm55(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Do we still have men i mean fearless preachers like this man? God i thank You oo. there's still hope for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Aieboocaar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Johnkay225:

As in Eh, feeling like someone who knows Christ. How is the speech inciting? People's brain just dey pain dem...

my brother dem plenty for this nairaland!!! people wey don loss their sense of reasoning
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Sagay212: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
pauljumbo:
Wow this is bomb

How can a president visit his son in hospital twice and fail to go to benue state where 73 people are killed

Get your pvc lets throwaway this devilish politicians away next year

Buhari will never become president in 2019..... He will NEVER. All forces must be against him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by chccho(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
mechanics:
yes o, I have mine now, just to transfer my data to my present location.
My PVC is damaged o how can i get a new one?
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by ucheajas: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
PDP will kick out the useless ruling APC that have brought shame to our country, making us the second country all over the world to have low power supply. #Say_No_TO_BUHARILIZM. Buhari must go.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by ionsman: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ThaCayman:

LOL. Yar‘adua was ten times the man Buharimp is. He was a true visionary leader who had Nigeria‘s best interest at heart. Buhari is only interested in protecting the interests of his cows.

Placing Buhari‘s name in the same sentence as the late Yar‘adua is an insult to Yar‘adua!

You're deviating now...I only responded based on you saying those who voted a fulani into power deserved to be shot. That's why I brought in Yar'adua.

Isn't he a Fulani as well?
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
itsandi:
Pastors should not incite implied violence. It's against the teachings of Christ

Will you shut up you dirty mouth.......Docile Christian!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
chccho:

My PVC is damaged o how can i get a new one?
wow, just go to the zonal office of INEC in the area you register, they will tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by jaytee01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
Only God knows best.

Not a so called pastor.

grin

Hopefully such would never happen again and any herdsman who has killed somebody will be arrested and prosecuted.
I fought for PMB more than you do now.

We don't need your advice. Keep it to yourself.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Bestman111(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
A President who visited his biological son twice in the hospital bed because he had an accident caused by his stubbornness.
But could not visit a state where his countrymen are killed in their sleep by herdsmen. Is that not wickedness? If not 4 d outcry of Nigerians, he couldn't hv done anything at all about it , he will just conclude that it is a communal clash just as his police chief did. Mtshwwwws. How can all the security apparatus be handled by a particular tribe ? Nepotism is corruption
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by itsandi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
I didn't watch the video sha
Aieboocaar:

God help your soul!!! Did you even watch the video atall??!!
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Charis15(f): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2018
oshe11:
Almost watched the Video bt then I remembered the PRICE of DATA and how fast it drains since the ending of last year till dategrin

my dear I encourage you to watch this video.
I just did and I love to download it and circulate.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by poseidon12: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Powerful preacher. We need to let Buhari know that Nigeria is not the personal property of the Fulani. He actually deserves to be impeached. The DSS should mind their business. The pastor is only telling well meaning Nigerians to vote out Buhari in 2019. Not a crime at all.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by chccho(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2018
mechanics:
wow, just go to the zonal office of INEC in the area you register, they will tell you what to do.

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by lagosrd: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2018
itsandi:
Pastors should not incite implied violence. It's against the teachings of Christ

I think there is somethinf going on in your brain that you are not aware off. If you don't know what to type here hypocrites Pls just shut your phone and leave this forum. This is about all Nigerians and not a religious issue. Tell me you are comfortable with the situation of things in this country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by wickyyolo: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
the pastor needs some brain reset

Bros is you that don't know what you're saying.
I have lived with so called northerners and have sat with most of them in power, you won't believe what they're planning for Nigeria.
Bros wake up. If you're not in the north you understand what he is saying.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by legislatively: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2018
tesppidd:
Only God knows best.

Not a so called pastor.

grin

you are an idiot
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2018
KEVIND:
He speaks like Prophet Elijah. Thank God we still have a man of God who will look into the eyes of a wicked king and speak the truth to him.
PDP pastor,no be only Elijah but prophet jolomi after the ranting they will not forget what they came for "Tithes & Offering".
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by tesppidd: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2018
legislatively:
you are an idiot
an idiot because i don't want pdp ever again?
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by oshe11: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Charis15:

my dear I encourage you to watch this video. I just did and I love to download it and circulate.
Yeah.... I later did
"Your Voter's Card is your weapon"
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by tesppidd: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2018
blacknp:
PDP pastor,no be only Elijah but prophet jolomi after the ranting they will not forget what they came for "Tithes & Offering".
that one na im sure pass na.

after the ranting and forming activist pastor, there would still be that special session of offerings and tithings.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by tesppidd: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2018
ucheajas:
PDP will kick out the useless ruling APC that have brought shame to our country, making us the second country all over the world to have low power supply. #Say_No_TO_BUHARILIZM. Buhari must go.
INEC is bossed by Mahmoud Yakubu.

He is Buharis right hand man.

APC controls 24 states and the FCT.

APC controls the national assembly.

APC controls the army, the DSS, the police, the navy and the airforce.

Buhari is not Jonathan and Mahmoud is not Geja.

By hook or by crook PDP will not rule this country in the next 40 years.

Take your PDP campaign inside your bedroom.
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by chccho(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
lagosrd:

I think there is somethinf going on in your brain that you are not aware off. If you don't know what to type here hypocrites Pls shut your phone and leave this forum. This is about all Nigerians and not a religious issue. Tell me you are comfortable with the situation of things in this country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Bizibi:
I know all northerners can't be this wicked but president buhari and his clan are definitely not from Nigeria,this man thinks like a fanatic wired with a dangerous ideology......and my brothers like sagamite and co always think differently about him.

Because of failure on one/some issue(s), go and vote for Atiku.

I look forward to buying you in India or dragging your dead body out of the ocean in a few years time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Bizibi(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Sagamite:

Because of failure on one/some issue(s), go and vote for Atiku.

I look forward to buying you in India or dragging your dead body out of the ocean in a few years time.
mtcheeeeew!!!

I'm not even interested in atiku,everyone!!! You can see what I'm talking about,very funny being.....I clap for your brain!!!
Re: Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) by Kolanist(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
If it is true that prophet El-Buba called president Buhari "irresponsible" and spoke ill of him ,i think he(El-Buba) is wrong. The bible says we should not speak evil of our rulers no matter what~ACTS 23:1-5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.