Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (59660 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Rachelsblog(f): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Earlier Today, Your gossip Queen Ebiwali Reported that Mercy Johnson has Deleted all the Photos of her Husband on her IG, And yes, Permit me to be scared because that how Their divorce story starts, from unfollowing each other to Deleting photos..
Anyways it seems they are doing just fine, And maybe they just wanna pull our legs..

The star actress minutes a ago shared a loved of photo of she and her hubby on bed read bible together, Probably casting out every spirit of Divorce lol..

Her words: 'its not happening'..

Good to know, Besides its too early for Dramas already..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/mercy-johnson-shares-photo-with-her.html

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by TheAnimatorsHub: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
the ministry of trolls and bloggers must move to the promise land grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one momma..
At least your Nose can accommodate every problem the relationship brings.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Ngblessing(f): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Booked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by kocvalour(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nwaamaikpe waiting for it to crash since day1

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by adadike281(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Your marriage will not break in Jesus name, but I truly love this bedroom bible meditation.

33 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Hotshawarma(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
lol

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
adadike281:
Your marriage will not break in Jesus name, but I truly love this bedroom bible meditation.
How much would it cost to soak your mammary glands 3

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Some people are joblessly jobless
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Divay22(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yippee...
That's the best thing you can ever tell your haters.

It's not happening
My A1 role model kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Amirullaha(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Some people are just wicked...
Anyways: Cute couple..
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
I feel bad for laughing at this
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by thonyrule(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
i wonder o
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by 9japrof(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
What Nigerians don't know is that these celebrities purposely and knowingly do these controversies to stay relevant and remain in the news.

That's what aunty dey do, aunty wants to be in the news, looks like the fire is dieing down...

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Felixalex(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by driand(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
angry

Not our delete, but please dont come back here to bore us with stories that touch.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Daviddson(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
All these actresses sef. So all those grammar they speak in movies are simply a handwork of the script given to them. See her disjointed writings.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by joenor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
So?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by seunny4lif(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice reply

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by sirBLUNT: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
this is 2018..no fuks given!
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Divay22(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
Use your head to think something good, it would yield more profit and blessings..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Edonojie007(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rubbish Everywhere All Over Social Media. Nonsense!
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I feel bad for laughing at this
cheesy

Why?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Sweetcollins: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
See what joblessness, unemployment and laziness have caused Nigerians.
Common mistakes, person no fit make for im own account again. Enemy of progress them...
Thank you Mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
so u have bad mouth like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by ottohan: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
grin grin grin
Nairalanders are funny oo

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by realKingkelvin: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Drama everywhere
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

Use your head to think something good, it would yield more profit and blessings..

OK momma.
I will do.
Thanks anyways..

If you had used your indomie occupied skull and think you'd notice I was just trying to be comic.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by AverageAnnie(f): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
pepper dem wella. ..
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
sinaj:
so u have bad mouth like this grin
cheesygrin

I get bad mouth I just wan d loyal these days fa. .
Mynd44 no get joy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.