Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) (59653 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Omihanifa: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Photo of singer, songwriter, and music producer, Wene Mighty Okechukwu, popularly called Duncan Mighty has been making rounds on social media, as fans have reacted with diverse comments over his new look.

Some fans have attributed his present look to be a resultant effect of too much intake of hard drugs by the musician while others believe the singer may be recovering from one sickness or the other.

Tribune Online gathered that the photo-generating conversations by fans of the Port Harcourt 1st Son crooner are said to have come from a show he performed on Friday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital.

However, the singer had in 2021 taken to his verified Instagram page to lament that he was poisoned by his estranged wife, Vivian.

The statement read:

“Vivian nwakanma and her family you’ve not started running yet if you like run to the moon the wrath of GOD must hunt you people you poisoned my food and bathing water for 2years and 11months but GOD ALMIGHTY stood by me.”

Some reactions from fans are captured thus:

Kuba Jnr, in his reaction, wrote;

“Say no to drugs”.

Another user King AD replied;

“What is eating Duncan Mighty Up? I ponder to ask if it’s His marital life or Drugs? ”

Udeme Paul added;

“I said it, God should help this man, this is not the Duncan mighty I knew then….. just left with eyes alone ”.

Ewealths: “This is drunk&mighty”.

Nneoma Agezichi:

“Drug Abuse. Say no to it!”

Other reactions are below:

Amb Moses Armstrong:

“…This guy could be recovering from an illness of sort you wouldn’t know, but we are so quick to type shiiits about someone you are not living with or even know a thing about him/her.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fans-react-over-duncan-mightys-new-look/

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Wow!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Tinububalls: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Is he now into spare parts business?
Smoke don finish em fingers.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Eeeyaaa

It isn't over yet, bro.

Life isn't always a straight line, it comes with so many curves, ups, and downs. The lessons learned in the course of these bends and descents if astutely applied are often the difference between how we navigate it going forward.

All the fair-weather friends and fans go don gbalagala eeeh by now..

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2023
drugs, diet or age?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2023
What if he’s going through some hard times financially or medically ,everything no be drugs joor ,just that these so called entertainers are not to be trusted with drugs …

187 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Rik500k(m): 2:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingpee2:
What if he’s going through some hard times financially or medically ,everything no be drugs joor ,just that these so called entertainers are not to be trusted with drugs …
e be drugs, crystal meth or crack probably

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 5:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Only fakers be loving when you have
When e red, them tuwama when e red eh eh ehh

Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid - Fake Love

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Jidenkem: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Mehn .....his present looks get as e be oh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2023
The man does look ill. If it's true his wife was poisoning him for years, let him reveal it to the public.

He shouldn't just suffer in silence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by wonder233: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2023
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter marital and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by BestMan001: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
He smokes, drinks too much.

That is just it 😑

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by KingMack(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2023
One of the greatest lesson I've learnt is that for this Life marry better Wife.. because the wrong one kills faster than crack

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Fedrick100: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Dear Nigerians everything is not related on drugs,

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
That’s how he’s always looked. What’s all the fuss about?

11 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2023
One thing must kill a man .
I pray he gets better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinububalls:
Is he now into spare parts business?
Smoke don finish em fingers.
That's what bunkering does. Constant romancing with crude oil will change a light skin person to midnight dark in 10 days.

Regardless, Oyibo no fit go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
His singlet looks dirty

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He looks dirty...

While his pocket is heavily loaded and clean kiss kiss kiss

U dat look clean outside with empty pocket nko? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If they were to drop u and him for me to pick, I will pick him twice grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

U Boys with empty pocket always first to throw insults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Pells: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
ok
Okpo you are getting wet just viewing his photo
Golddigging thot undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Winters23: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter martial and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
Lol.
Are you surprised?
Many Nigerians are mentally lazy, they don't like anything that would make them think critically. Even things that are supposed to seem obvious still manage to elude them.
In other forums people would encourage you financially, spirituality and psychologically, but first thing they do here is to criticize the victim based on complete assumptions.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Say no to drugs.

The first picture gave him out with a burnt teeth.

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
drugs, diet or age?
all of the above
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Is he sick?

I’m always thankful everyday that I don’t take drugs..

Anything more than Paw-paw or Az, I’m out..
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Soft Reminder......OBI FOR PRESIDENT smiley

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
I don’t smoke weed, I sell dope
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Orire01(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Omo, he may be recovering from Sickness sha!

I still sell super-clean affordable laptops with warranty, free delivery and Pay on delivery
Details on Signature
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by occfx: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Jidenkem:
Mehn .....his present looks get as e be oh

How does he look before, I can't even remember. I think it's old age or financial crises

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2023
undecided

What's this undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.