Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? (13083 Views)

NCC Reveals List Of Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets That Should Be Avoided / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx / Tecno Camon CX Or Tecno Spark Plus K9: Which One Should I Buy Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by festwiz(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2018
mikron:
tnx alot. but why is the cx air more expensive if according to u the cx is more powerful, i ask because i did window on the cx air and i was told it goes for 54K, i believe the cx is 48K.
Hmm. I want to believe you went to a retail shop but online, the prices are the inverse. The CX is about 55k while the Air is around 45. If what you say is true, then purchase the CX from the retailer you checked. You'll be getting more value for money.
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by mikron(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
festwiz:
Hmm. I want to believe you went to a retail shop but online, the prices are the inverse. The CX is about 55k while the Air is around 45. If what you say is true, then purchase the CX from the retailer you checked. You'll be getting more value for money.
tnx bro, i will do that
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by sureinfo: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
I think I understand when you say you are finding it difficult to port bcoz of the camera quality at that price, maybe now with the introduction of the camon CM that shouldn't be an issue right?
MizMyColi:

I am not privy to Tecno's account books, so I really don't know per se.

First, people complained a lot about the battery draining very fast, and there was also the issue of multitasking.
An update was released recently that's touted to fix that.
In my opinion, I would not say it's a complete fix, but I think that it is better, way better than what I used to experience as per battery issues.

These aside, I really did enjoy using my Camon CX. Of course, I still use it, but I might port soon....even that is hard at this point because I am yet to find a phone that gives me the kind of camera quality that this phone gives to me at its price, or even a bit higher.

Also, I found that the device is quite popular....It gives me a sense of pride knowing I was among its first users and those who spoke glowingly about the device, who knows, my opinion might have influenced a person or two.
Everywhere I turn, I find that someone is using the device, other times, two people maybe.

In my opinion, it did really well in the market, and this should be an avenue for Tecno to consolidate on all what they did right in the Camon CX and work on the things they did not do too well on (battery and multi tasking)

So, fam, whats your take about the Camon CX success rate in your respective states' tech market?

Let's gist.
Happy New Year! cheesy
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by Behankey(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Most people said it was made for ladies because of the amazing camera. And I think it caught the fancy of a lot of people. Overall a nice device.
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by Behankey(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
vicben27:
my camon cx Air went dead last month. barely 4months since i got, wasted 44k. I dont think i'll be buyin any techno. phone. again.
Did you contact them to complain of this issue? I guess No. How many people have you heard complain of this same thing? I'm sure none.
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by vicben27(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Behankey:
Did you contact them to complain of this issue? I guess No. How many people have you heard complain of this same thing? I'm sure none.
i've been to carlcare already!
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by Behankey(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
vicben27:
i've been to carlcare already!
and what did those ones say?
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by Ejadike(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Camon CM is very good and I'm sure its gonna command more demand in the market cos if its battery capacity, ram and camera quality with the CX just surpassing it with 3mp camera
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by omoalajah(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Phone made a lot i am sure. Know a lot of people using it
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by datyorubaboy: 2:43am On Jan 22, 2018
All said.
Ejadike:
The Camon CM is very good and I'm sure its gonna command more demand in the market cos if its battery capacity, ram and camera quality with the CX just surpassing it with 3mp camera
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by missslimzy(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Yeah.. It would sell.
Ejadike:
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by tafat: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
which ever you go for you'll get the value of your money,both the cx and cx air are good phones
festwiz:
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by saxby(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
the camon cx fared well in the markets i believe,the camera quality was captivating
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by Behankey(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
That phone is everywhere and anywhere. A lot of people use it. Think Tecno did well with it
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by donblazer10(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
The phone is shit...I'm using it presently and I soo regretting buying it for 62k then... the multitasking is nothih ti write home about and the metal at the back scratches easily...the phone hangs sometimes if messages on wbatsapp are too much...nd the phone doesn't have resale value...I won't use a tecno phone again..learnt my lesson in a bitter way...

1 Like

Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by VolvoS60(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2019
MizMyColi:

These aside, I really did enjoy using my Camon CX. Of course, I still use it, but I might port soon....even that is hard at this point because I am yet to find a phone that gives me the kind of camera quality that this phone gives to me at its price, or even a bit higher.

So, fam, whats your take about the Camon CX success rate in your respective states' tech market?

Let's gist.
Happy New Year! cheesy

^^^
I bought a Camon X Pro a couple of months ago but misplaced the owner's manual angry. I searched online for one and surprisingly drew a blank. I am not a phone person at all - for years I have used phones without exploring up to 90% of their features. Any ideas where I can get a manual quickly?
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by MizMyColi(f): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
I bought a Camon X Pro a couple of months ago but misplaced the owner's manual angry. I searched online for one and surprisingly drew a blank. I am not a phone person at all - for years I have used phones without exploring up to 90% of their features. Any ideas where I can get a manual quickly?

No bro. But you can ask questions on the tecno forum.
Re: How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? by VolvoS60(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2019
MizMyColi:

No bro. But you can ask questions on the tecno forum.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert / Which Is Better Btw:gionee M3 Mini Or Tecno L5? / How To Get Airtel Free 1GB For Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.