Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time (765 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by jenniferbose223: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
According to Reuters, the presiding judge therefore ordered Hauptmann to serve a term ranging from one year minus a day to two years minus a day.

It was reported that Hauptmann had used a fake name “Christopher Buckley” on some of his documents. Hauptmann had his wife, Deitrich in 2015, and then went further to marry Deitrich’s daughter in 2016 without having first divorced Deitrich.

The daughter was 18 at the time of the incident.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/man-lands-soup-marrying-mother-daughter-time/

Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by ghettowriter(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tha fuq did I just read?
Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by Thewesterner(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Haaahaaa

Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by Thewesterner(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
End time nigga

Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
if them two biatches didnt mind, then why should we?!?! so long as they were not forced into this madness, i say TO EACH THEIR OWN MISERY!
Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
The guy is enjoying his life

That what they call feeder and the source
Re: Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
FUNKEEEEEE grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Inspire Manners In Your Children. / Family Planning / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.