Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Big Tiger Prawns For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Tiger Prawns For Sale (777 Views)

What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / Tiger Generator Prices In Nigeria 2019 (a.k.a I pass my neighbour gen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Tiger Prawns For Sale by Riiri: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Do you love to cook Seafood okro for the family? Make the next soup, one that they will never forget. You need prawns to complete that delicious meal. Not just any type of prawns, you need tiger prawns.

I have the perfect place for you to get them, very fresh.
Call Favour on 08169359281 to place your order. She sells prawns of different sizes, depending on your preference.

Tiger prawns (Big) - N5000/Kg
Medium - N4,500/kg
Small prawns - N 4000/kg

Mainland delivery: N500
Island delivery: N1000

Prawns are perfect additions to your noodles, pasta, fried rice, okro soup and fisherman soup. You really should call the number above to order yours.

Also, you can check out these delicious recipes below;
http://ndanilifestyle.com/a-step-by-step-guide-to-seafood-okra-the-fishermans-soup/
http://www.afrolems.com/2011/05/13/spaghetti-and-prawn-and-beef-sauce/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Tiger Prawns For Sale by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Very expensive.

Even shoprite /ebeano cleaned and washed ones are cheaper than your quote.

I dey buy from Ijegun/Ilaje women now, One big bucket for 3,000. Fresh outta the water, throw in 500H and they will help you with the head and cleaning.
Re: Big Tiger Prawns For Sale by Riiri: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Really? embarassed I buy it from this woman and her prawns are usually fresh and big. I thought the price was okay. That's why I offered to share this online so she can get more customers.

Sorry if you think its expensive though.

Please, people, give my customer a try o, I trust her.

ifyalways:
Very expensive.

Even shoprite /ebeano cleaned and washed ones are cheaper than your quote.

I dey buy from Ijegun/Ilaje women now, One big bucket for 3,000. Fresh outta the water, throw in 500H and they will help you with the head and cleaning.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Still Being Treated Unfairly In Nigeria - Ayo Sogunro / What Scares You The Most Amongst These Four? / (save Over #100k) Brand New 15kg LG Washing Machine For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.