Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji (940 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by nghubs1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Popular OAP Denrele Edun has opened up on his relationship with popular blogger Linda Ikeji.

Denrele shared a throwback pics of him and Linda Ikeji highlighting how she(Linda Ikeji) assisted him while they were in school especially when he is broke.

He said Linda Ikeji is one of the most outstanding personalities that have affected him in life

He wrote:

“#FlashbackFriday to 2nd Semester Exams with @officiallindaikeji in Unilag where we had just cremated an English Major course. This was in 2002. But the real reason I’m posting this picture (Linda actually wanted it in Sepia mode even though I wanted it in colour) is to hail my Day1! LINDA IKEJI is still one of the most exquisitely amazing women I have had the utmost blessing of knowing!

Just after class and exams, Linda wil grab my Higher Education note and slip money in the middle; She always knew when I was stuck (which was everyday, anyways) and if I couldn’t afford Campus shuttle from Education Dept to Main Campus, she will walk the entire length with me…In neck breaking stilettos! Before we took this picture, someone made a joke about my fake TShirt right in front of the Arts Faculty. Saying i was always wearing fake sh*t and stuff…And I should get a life. Linda looked the person up and down, flipped her long braids over her shoulder and told me to be grateful for the gift of LIFE! Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.”

http://nghubs.info/denrele-opens-up-on-his-relationship-with-linda-ikeji/

Re: Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by nghubs1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by Daysun55(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
embarassed
Re: Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by joker92: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Interesting, He should have married her .lol

1 Like

Re: Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by hadduni(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Both of them are still not married and seem to suit each other...it will be fair enough and great if they end up together.
Re: Denrele Opens Up On His Relationship With Linda Ikeji by nghubs1(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2018
hadduni:
Both of them are still not married and seem to suit each other...it will be fair enough and great if they end up together.
true talk

(1) (Reply)

OG DEJI Of Naijaloaded Is One Of The Blogger We Must Love In Nigeria (see Why) / Ram Gopal Varma And Mia Malkova's God Sex And Truth To Be Released Tomorrow / Tattoo Addict Paints Whole Body And Eyeballs With Black Ink, See How He Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.