Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) (56262 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by 0gaGist: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi poses with Linda Ikeji's dad and her brother, Peks at her son's 1st birthday in Dubai.

Jayce, turned one year old yesterday, September 17th. The party was well attended by family members as well as friends of the ace blogger.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-poses-with-linda-ikejis-dad-at-her-sons-1st-birthday-party-in-dubai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by 0gaGist: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33am On Sep 18, 2019
mumu angry

0gaGist:
angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 5:06am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Sep 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2019
I guess the chain her brother is putting on this time can pay " Nigeria's debt ".....
The ikeji's family without pride , is like rice without stew !!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jgoldie: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

6pack guys are pussy savers kai

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by lilmarley: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

You fine sha.....tho I no get 6 pack, so I'll pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by generationz(f): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...[b]do you want to die?is it judgement day already?[/b]dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

cry grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by WristFashion(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

So basically you'll prefer Linda's brother to Hushpuppi cus of 6packs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Somebody5589: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
And this is news how??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jgoldie: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019
WristFashion:

So basically you'll prefer Linda's brother to Hushpuppi cus of 6packs?

Hmmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Omo ase

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Next!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Hnmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by vibbb: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
This Hushpuppi guy is huge o.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by dotuna3(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
You see, so they are fans too? Linda won't ask what Hushpuppi does to amass such wealth. Is it her business?!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Arckeen: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
I guess the chain her brother is putting on this time can pay " Nigeria's debt ".....
The ikeji's family without pride , is like rice without stew !!!!
what are you saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Baller, its takes money to live a fake life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2019
I actually rushed to read the heading as: Hippopotamus poses with Linda Ikeji's .............. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice posture.

Buy a plot now with 700k within Bricks Garden Estate at Ibeju-Lekki; where you have greater value for your Investments. You get 1plot extra when you buy 5plots outright.
Ibeju-Lekki the hottest investment zone in Nigeria; seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone # Lekki Deep Seaport # International Airport # Kellogg multinational & so on.

0-8-0- 6234-2001

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by peculiar3(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

...aunty you gather experience sha, shocked shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked grin shocked cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Omg pls can I be your bashee. Add me on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by jayextra(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Ibo girls like to get down with Yoruba all the time because their men doesn’t know how to take care of them .Na we open Linda Ikeji account and now na we still Dey fuuuuck her . I want to see this guy as Linda’s next baby daddy !
Its too early for this ur Flow of contagious Idiocy naw.

See how u dey waste Oxygen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice...

But wait ooo. Looking at the papa nose closely, it looks like the back of that Volkswagen Beetle car. For those that knows that Beetle car that time... I mean that ijapa car of those days.. Abi na my eyes ni.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award / #30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido / Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.