Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer (4749 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Donald Trump would inspire ur lecturer to nuke u frm dat sch.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by rchilee: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
She better come out clean.

I refuse to believe sexual harassment by lecturers ever happens in OAU(even if it does,it is done clandestinely).

She has the option of reporting the lecturer to the dean or write a letter to the VC.

Also,She CAN NEVER be failed in OAU for rejecting a lecturer's sexual advancements for the following reasons::

★Most scripts are marked by a group of lecturers ; Conference marking thus making it VERY HARD(or probably unachievable) to manipulate results.

★She has the OPTION of calling for her script if she felt she was inadequately graded.

You no sabi book con dey lie for lecturer head. . . .Shior! undecided

look at you
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Opoki(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
edoman2016:

Lecturers of Economics department in OAU are noble. Don't lie against them. I was a student of the department between 2007-2011 sessions and there was no news of sexual harassment of any female students of the department till I graduated.

Google S.T. Akindele.

Just very few will come out to talk. Sexual harassment is very massive in our tertiary institution, starting from our colleagues of education plus you can't vouch for everyone in the faculty and finally, I have no reason to lie against my alma mata.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by damzy88: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opoki:
Many of them are in Economics department. One of my friends, a pretty young nursing mother had to be breastfeeding a lecturer every afternoon, a condition she has to fulfil if she want to pass POL 301, a resit course she was doing in 400L, sadly the guy will even bite her nipples.

Whoelse remember the S.T. Akindele saga too.
Are you serious about this? I finished from Economics department in 2012. cry
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Opoki(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
damzy88:
Are you serious about this? I finished from Economics department in 2012. cry

I'm not lying. Google S.T. Akindele saga of pol science.

The management frustrated the case but the lady proved her case beyond a reasonable doubt. There are coded snakes in Eco.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ilekokonit:
More power to the lady for having the courage to expose this Nasty Professor of Medicine. I hope his career at the Carribean University gets ruined the same way he has ruined the career of some aspiring Doctors through his lust and/or wickedness.

Same way a classmate at UI medical school was made to repeat Pre clinicals for being sarcastic. An Indian lady lecturer of physiology felt he was proud during vivas and asked him - "what is your father" to which he replied - "my father is a man" - he was made to repeat a year because of this.

At the next years viva for the same course, the Nigerian lecturer asked him the same question - "what is your father" and he answered - "My father is Mr XyZ" and he passed the exam second time around.
indian lady lecturer? Repeat because of failure in just physiology? Preclinicals? Sorry, when was this? Maybe this isn't recent.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Futureberry: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opoki:
Many of them are in Economics department. One of my friends, a pretty young nursing mother had to be breastfeeding a lecturer every afternoon, a condition she has to fulfil if she want to pass POL 301, a resit course she was doing in 400L, sadly the guy will even bite her nipples.

Whoelse remember the S.T. Akindele saga too.
alexmakaay:

why are you disgracing yourself upandan
You saw the evidences by her fellow students.. you stupidly chose to b a loner..
just imagine how many likes you've got to show how foolish your comment sounds.
alexmakaay:

[quote author=1shortblackboy post=64035146]na nigerian male lecturers their hobby be that o
onyxo76:
bros no talk that one at all, the lecturer in question taught me anatomy as a med student in ife then in the mid-late 90's and i can tell you that all the lady said is true, It was fear of med school that made us to keep quiet about these occurrences.
asuustrike2009:

I believe her story. Lecturers have clicks so forget those stories of most scripts marked by group lecturers. Forget vc because many vc are birds of the same feathers. Many students are dying in silent in most universities
Ilekokonit:
More power to the lady for having the courage to expose this Nasty Professor of Medicine. I hope his career at the Carribean University gets ruined the same way he has ruined the career of some aspiring Doctors through his lust and/or wickedness.

Same way a classmate at UI medical school was made to repeat Pre clinicals for being sarcastic. An Indian lady lecturer of physiology felt he was proud during vivas and asked him - "what is your father" to which he replied - "my father is a man" - he was made to repeat a year because of this.

At the next years viva for the same course, the Nigerian lecturer asked him the same question - "what is your father" and he answered - "My father is Mr XyZ" and he passed the exam second time around.
am not quoting you,am just collating the list of people who have experienced first hand the alleged man sexual assault,you guys will bring this man down with evidence (video tapes,pictures,call records )DNA SAMPLES that people have no idea are in your care....i have so more faith in you guys....

but at the end of the day,if it later come to light that this is just another hate and smear campaign against a person because of the result of their fallout....well....your names will continue to appear as part of those who believe in killing people simple because of an accusation without evidence
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Futureberry post=64049566][/quote]
I believe her story doesn't translate to she is right. Many lecturers are committing evils and going scot free.I have seen, hear and talk with victims hence I can relate to her story. Her story sound convincing but she hasn't brought facts to back her claims.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by ikyTech(m): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2018
You just proved you passed through the dept and the dept did not pass through you.

edoman2016:

Lecturers of Economics department in OAU are noble. Don't lie against them. I was a student of the department between 2007-2011 sessions and there was no news of sexual harassment of any female students of the department till I graduated.

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Ilekokonit: 2:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Jozprecious:
indian lady lecturer? Repeat because of failure in just physiology? Preclinicals? Sorry, when was this? Maybe this isn't recent.

Yes, both her and her husband were physiology lecturers and Yes, you had to "then" pass all 3 - physiology, anatomy and biochem with at least 50% to go to the next class. You only got a resit if your marks were sub 50 but not too below 50.

There was even a Prof of Gross Anatomy at UI then - Prof Schwaroff - he later died and was buried in Nigeria.

And Yes, this isn't recent.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by lereinter(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
she should also send the message to the lecturer'ssch in the caribbean
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Estellar: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=PurplePatch post=64034680][/quote] Especially Microbiology dept, Uniben.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by alexmakaay(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=Futureberry post=64049566][/quote] until I cast spell on you, you will never learn to choose your target.. mumu
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by mzhorlah(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
MrHistorian:
She better come out clean.

I refuse to believe sexual harassment by lecturers ever happens in OAU(even if it does,it is done clandestinely).

She has the option of reporting the lecturer to the dean or write a letter to the VC.

Also,She CAN NEVER be failed in OAU for rejecting a lecturer's sexual advancements for the following reasons::

★Most scripts are marked by a group of lecturers ; Conference marking thus making it VERY HARD(or probably unachievable) to manipulate results.

★She has the OPTION of calling for her script if she felt she was inadequately graded.

You no sabi book con dey lie for lecturer head. . . .Shior! undecided
I guess you have not been to English department
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by MrHistorian: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
mzhorlah:
I guess you have not been to English department
In OAU?

I have and I don't think such ignoble acts are perpetrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futa Pre Degree Form And Exam Date Has Been Prosponed / Jamb: List Of Institutions And Cut-off Marks Released! / Crazy Facts That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.