Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps (2275 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz / What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2019
In order to be successful in importation business in 2019 then you need to know the tricks we use to still be in business and make good profit.

Having been on this for long but thank God i am through now so I will be listing the problems
that Mini importers face in doing importation business below.

✔Problem on Sourcing Good Products that will sell.
✔Problem on purchasing and shipping
✔Problem on selling and marketing.
✔Problem on delivering the product to your customers. (Local logistics).

In few minutes if you are still here with me I will show you the tricks you can apply to overcome this problem

*SOURCING FOR PRODUCT*

1.My advice stick with Aliexpress.com and Alibaba.com as this are the site that is meant for the international country
Anything you have to know is that you have to go for low weight products that are below $3 so that you will not have to spend much on shipping.

2 Search for hot selling products in local online shops by looking at the number of people who buy such products, for instance, look for hot selling products in jumia.com, konga.com, and olx.ng and research on such products in 1688.com and also takes note of the related products.

Note:
When looking for what to buy you should know that people buy only these two categories of product part.

*SOLUTION 

*FEEL GOOD

So when sourcing for products to buy, make sure it solves a problem and have it at the back of your mind that in this CHANGE Era, SOLUTION will sell more than feel good because no money anywhere for one to start buying “Feel Good”
I will continues the topics later.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop it here.....

4 Likes

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by ojay2053(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2019
How to run the ad via digital marketing. Can you throw light on that?
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
ojay2053:
How to run the ad via digital marketing. Can you throw light on that?
We will throw more light on that later.
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by ojay2053(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
onenaira:
We will throw more light on that later.
okay
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
CONTINUATION of the problems that People face In the Mini lmportation Business. In case you miss the first part,you can get it in the previous post.
Okay, sit tight and read to the end.

KILLER STEP 2 *PURCHASING & SHIPPING YOUR GOODS FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA*

We all know shipping is a very critical case that if one can get a cheap and reliable shipping company then that will increase your ROI.

This Company will ship your express goods within 48hrs. Mehn!!! 
I don't only recommend them I love them.
Their normal also is very fast.

But I will not drop their information here because my student paid to get that 

********* LOGISTICS 
Normal: $5.5 per 1kg
Express: $9 per 1kg 

*For the purpose of this free training, l will give you just one reliable agent that can help u buy and also ship your items from China to Nigeria*

*Go to chrisvicmall.com*
Chrisvicmall.com is the logistics company that will buy and ship goods to Nigeria

Normal: $6.5 per 1kg
Express: $11 per 1kg 

*Go to chrisvicmall.com* and register with them

KILLER STEP 3 SELLING AND MARKETING*

This is very important because if you market and not sell. Then you end up tying your capital down. A lot of Mini importers don’t know where to sell their products and keep running around chasing people to come and buy the product.
Today you don’t need all the old methods of selling. The internet is your best companion and we have over 50 million Nigerians on Facebook.
You can make them see your products and buy. They will chase you every day to buy what you have.

I will also recommend that you list your items on all online platforms like:

Jumia
Konga 
dealday
Etc.

You can also make use of free classified ads like

olx.com.
jiji

E.t.c

I think I have to stop here now before the post becomes too long and the next problem will be posted tomorrow.
If there is any question and for more information just let me know.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by sonety2k(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Student in the house
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by mimilogistics: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2019
onenaira:
CONTINUATION of the problems that People face In the Mini lmportation Business. In case you miss the first part,you can get it in the previous post.
Okay, sit tight and read to the end.

KILLER STEP 2 *PURCHASING & SHIPPING YOUR GOODS FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA*

We all know shipping is a very critical case that if one can get a cheap and reliable shipping company then that will increase your ROI.

This Company will ship your express goods within 48hrs. Mehn!!! 
I don't only recommend them I love them.
Their normal also is very fast.

But I will not drop their information here because my student paid to get that 

********* LOGISTICS 
Normal: $5.5 per 1kg
Express: $9 per 1kg 

*For the purpose of this free training, l will give you just one reliable agent that can help u buy and also ship your items from China to Nigeria*

*Go to chrisvicmall.com*
Chrisvicmall.com is the logistics company that will buy and ship goods to Nigeria

Normal: $6.5 per 1kg
Express: $11 per 1kg 

*Go to chrisvicmall.com* and register with them

KILLER STEP 3 SELLING AND MARKETING*

This is very important because if you market and not sell. Then you end up tying your capital down. A lot of Mini importers don’t know where to sell their products and keep running around chasing people to come and buy the product.
Today you don’t need all the old methods of selling. The internet is your best companion and we have over 50 million Nigerians on Facebook.
You can make them see your products and buy. They will chase you every day to buy what you have.

I will also recommend that you list your items on all online platforms like:

Jumia
Konga 
dealday
Etc.

You can also make use of free classified ads like

olx.com.
jiji

E.t.c

I think I have to stop here now before the post becomes too long and the next problem will be posted tomorrow.
If there is any question and for more information just let me know.
You can only sell on konga, jumia, etc if you live in Lagos.

But with Mimi Logistics (MiMiL) you don't have to worry about selling on konga or jumia no matter where you live on earth.

We will help you store your goods in our Lagos warehouse free of charge!

We will only charge you for packaging and dropoff at Jumia or konga office when you have new order for your product stored in our Lagos warehouse.

Our dropoff charge is even cheaper than the cost you will incur if you decide to dropoff your orders by yourself, that's in case you live in Lagos you can still bring your goods and store with us free and use our dropoff service because it is cheaper for you and will give you time to focus on your job or other business in case you are working.

Click on my profile and go through our customer care thread and ask any question there.

You can send us a Private Message for more details.

Well done op for bringing out time to teach others, stay blessed

1 Like

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
KILLER STEP 4 DELIVERING THE PRODUCT TO THE BUYERS IN THEIR VARIOUS STATE?

*List of delivery* *companies in Nigeria*

1. MSF Delivery http://mfsdelivery.com/

2. ACE Logistics https://www.ace.ng/

3. Courier Plus http://www.courierplus-ng.com/

4. KOS Delivery http://kos.ng/

5. GIGS Logistics:
www.giglogistics.ng/contact-us-top-logistics-services
Coverage: Nationwide

NOTE: I left out some courier companies like UPS, FedEx, DHL and the likes because they charge too much.

These are some of the Curier companies that will deliver your product nationwide. Get in touch with a few today and start your selection process. And if you need help, don't hesitate to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by biztip: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
u re making 15k daily in this harsh economy. how much is ur capital. tell people d reality and not some hype
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
biztip:
u re making 15k daily in this harsh economy. how much is ur capital. tell people d reality and not some hype
What you don't know is bigger than you. Invest in knowledge, my mentor is even making over N100000 in a day. If you want to learn chat me up on 08063704541
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by tata88: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
onenaira:
What you don't know is bigger than you. Invest in knowledge, my mentor is even making over N100000 in a day. If you want to learn chat me up on 08063704541

So please kindly suggest how much would be ideal to start this venture?
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by wmcnigeria(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
The salvation is here and your business is about to be saved. You have been charged huge amount for website creation and that has discouraged you from getting a virtual office for your startup or establishment.

And imagine over the years, how much you have loosed just because you are not online like other business in your niche are. But here, i bring you the gospel of #Go7KEaster.

Where all you pay is #7000 and your business stand the chance to enjoy the following:
Professional website
Online payment system
SSL
Business strategies to scale

Contact now on 08105815294 | 08157948955
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by biztip: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2019
onenaira:
have been a great importer . d way thins dey for naija now, its really hard for people wit less capital and market to make such feat. am not accusing u of anything just saying based on things I know
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by Donchuksani: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Please op don't let them discourage you we are listening
My question is how do I market my goods by myself? I stay in anambra and the cost of delivery to my state from lagos may cause my own goods to be more expensive than the one in lagos, is there any reliable warehouse I can drop my goods off in lagos, so that if somebody orders for my good I can deliver it from the warehouse ?
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2019
tata88:

So please kindly suggest how much would be ideal to start this venture?
* I started mine with N50,000 and l made X2 of the money back. Don't worry If you don't have N50,000

*l have created pre - order group where you can import goods with N15,000* ❣ We come together to buy goods in groups to reduce the cost price, stress and shipping fees. If you are interested chat me up on 08063704541

2 Likes

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by Donchuksani: 4:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Please how can I register on jumia as a seller
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Donchuksani:
Please how can I register on jumia as a seller
NOTE:You can only sell on konga, jumia, etc if you live in Lagos. Jumia is offering you the opportunity to grow your business on their platform by allowing you to create your own shop online and sell your products across the country. Basically, they connect sellers to customers by giving them access to over 200 million potential buyers that visit their site at very low costs. They also give you the opportunity to belong to an engaging community of e-commerce experts and receive marketing and data analytics support to take your business to the next level.
And the best thing is it’s free.

REQUIREMENTS FOR SELLING?
A functional email address
A phone with Internet access
Bank Account Details
National ID Card or
Business Registration Number
If you have all the above requirements, then, you can proceed to register. Click the link below to get started

https://jumia_form.formstack.com/forms/become_a_seller_ng

1 Like

Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by Donchuksani: 6:09am On Apr 15, 2019
I don't stay in lagos, though I don't mind moving to lagos but the issue is that I don't have anybody to stay with in lagos
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
*Many people complain about the nation, the economy, the politicians and the general rising cost of living.*

It is enough to complain. What are you doing about the complaints? Don't you know that whatever you can complain about, you can also provide solution to it?

I refuse to complain.

I refuse to sit down and look at things go down the drain.

I am a solutions provider.

To put end to this complain, I'm organizing 5-days Online Seminar titled: How to Set-up an eCommerce Business And Make Consistent Income No Matter The State Of The Economy.

*ln this ONLINE SEMINAR, I'll be teaching you;*

�What if I tell you that you could buy a product for N999.00 and resell for N3,000.00. That is about 200% profit.

�Not only that l will teach you how to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

�l'll also handover my direct China agent WhatsApp number. With this, you don't have to go online Everytime. Just send a WhatsApp message and you're done.

� How To Start Importation Business With As Low AS N15,000

� Complete info on how to market/sell your imported goods without stress to make profit

�How to create a video ads and image ads for your product

�How to Do your Research to know hot selling Product.

�Get access to my No 1 Local logistic company that will deliver your products nationwide

�You will get FULL access to The Mini Importation videos and materials that l bought for N20,000 this year.

�You will automatically become my joint venture partner where we would contribute money to do business together.

�You will gain access to 50 hot products to start selling in 2019

30 days mentorship
And so much more.

Training Date : April 24th - 28th 2019
Venue : WhatsApp, Time: 7PM

To get this training else where, you will pay nothing less than #10,000
But if you're a member in this forum, It will cost you just #3,500.

Why not then invest in yourself and after the training, you can use the knowledge to make serious money for yourself this year and beyond. Due to my busy schedule, I can only take on 10 people this month, then after the 10th, l will shut the door till June.

For further enquiries, please reach us on 08063704541 or 08164457537

NOTE: The registration close on 23rd April 2019. Pchat me to reserve your seat.

Thank you.
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
6 Major Reasons Why People Fail In The Mini Importation Business.
The more you do something, the more you learn and the more you learn the more you succeed. After a thorough study of my business and the successes,
I have gained some experiences that might be useful to you. I have noticed that a lot of people get into the mini importation business but only a few of us succeed.

1. Insufficient knowledge Before Startup
Many just believe that after reading a few information from newspaper, blog/website and much more. They fell they can just dive into the business and make
huge profits straight away. Bang!!! After ordering, the goods do not arrive and they are scammed. Get mentored on how to make successful orders, best
courier service to use and best services to use.

2. Carelessness
Many people do urge buying. Never do that, my friend.
Always make sure you carry out some little research on the suppliers/sellers you want to buy from. Check the reviews, ratings, and you can even go ahead
to leave a message for him/her to know the rate at which the seller response and how he/she response
Remember you are in this business to make profit and not to get ripped off.

3. Buying Wrong Products
This is the most common reason why people fail. They just heard about mini importation and just jump in without knowing what to buy and when they get to the
importation sites they see good looking and highly cheap products and they ordered never minding what is trending presently and when it arrives. No one is buying the product.
Please ensure you make adequate research before ordering for your mini importation business.

4. Where to sell
A lot of Mini importers don’t know where to sell their products and keep running around chasing people to come and buy the product.
Today you don’t need all the old methods of selling. The internet is your best companion and we have over 15 million Nigerians online daily.

5. Believe it can’t work (Negative Mindset)
Some people are natural pessimists. Nothing will ever work for them and that’s what they actually get. If you believe you can’t make it in the business,
don’t go into it until you have changed your mindsets. Every business works, every business you see today have millionaires doing it. You must believe
you will get to that peak too.
6. Don’t want to Spend/invest
Too often you see people don’t want to spend money to buy materials like eBooks, Audiobooks, Video programs, webinars, etc.
All these materials are years of experiences by the authors made available for cheap and affordable prices to help you grow your business
and develop as a person.
You need to spend to grow your business because some things must be learned. Once you know it, you know it for life.
Buying materials is never a waste, it grows and builds your knowledge capacity. Sowing is what lead to reaping.
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Use these tips to help you get to where you want to go.

Keep your vision in front of you
Your vision needs to be big enough to motivate you and exciting enough to stimulate you. If your vision is a flashy new car, find a picture and pin it to the wall in front of you as a constant reminder of what you're aiming for.
Having pictures in your head is not enough to keep you going every day, so inspire yourself with visual incentives.
Choose a motivational quote that inspires you, print it out and keep it with your visual goals. Better still, make a commitment to say your motivational quote out loud at least once every day. Verbalizing your source of inspiration makes it feel real and gives you momentum to move forward.

Work with passion
Getting and staying motivated stems from how you feel, not what you think. If your goals don't excite you and give you the stimulus necessary to achieve them, you've chosen the wrong goals.
Motivation requires positive energy, and positive energy stems from your belief that anything is possible. Allow the passion that fuels you to drive you towards your goals, but understand that not even super-performance racing cars can stay in top gear all the time without burning out the engine.
There will be times when you'll be in cruise mode and that's OK too. Don't allow yourself to become complacent or to let negative thoughts overtake you, and you'll find that the passion and momentum will return.

Feel good about yourself

• Learn to take control of your life by letting go of the baggage that impedes your progress. Discard past regrets, disappointments and failures by understanding that the road to your goals is going to be scattered with "life lessons".

• Surround yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself and who encourage your progress. In return, you'll find that your passion and positive outlook on life will inspire others. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be the very best person you can possibly be.

•Reinvent yourself as someone you genuinely like and watch your self-esteem soar. Your confidence will help propel you on towards your goals with genuine enthusiasm.

Read books that will help inspire you and teach you new ideas and skills. Read success stories from those who have made it, and self-help books that will encourage you to stay on track. Educate yourself to be an expert in your particular field and to be the best person you can possibly be.
Re: How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps by onenaira(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2019
*Mini Importation Training.*

Have you heard of MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS?

Importation business is the real deal right now. This business is not affected by the economic recession. You might have imported goods from abroad before, but importation business is beyond buying of goods online and bringing it to Nigeria. There is more to this business if you really want to join the winning team and I’m READY to TRAIN You from the beginning till you also make money from this business.

*Get 70% Discount For 3-day mini importation training*
�������
*Course Outlines*
BASIC
✔Introduction to mini importation
✔How to identifying inferior product on 1688
✔Where do you find product properties like sizes and color on 1688
✔how to research hot selling products plus video.
✔How to easily search for product on 1688 using picture
✔How to spy on your competitor ecommerce websites to spy for winning products
✔Reliable China Shipping Agents.
✔How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business
✔Local logistic companies that will deliver your products nationwide
✔You will get FULL access to my WhatsApp group to download video on Mini Importation
✔Free advertisement (both online & offline) for your imported goods
✔ VIDEO 1 How to create video ads for your imported goods
✔ *VIDEO 2 How to create Facebook page and ads account

ADVANCED TRAINING (final training on mini importation)

✔HOW TO CONTACT YOUR SUPPLIERS DIRECTLY ON 1688

✔HOW TO ORDER DIRECT FROM SUPPLIERS AND PAY THEM DIRECT

✔HOW TO USE YOUR WECHAT,GOOGLE TRANSLATE

✔HOW TO ORDER FROM TURKEY, MALAYSIA, VIETNAM

✔CONTACTS OF SHIPPING AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS IN TURKEY, MALAYSIA,VIETNAM AND US

✔CONTACTS OF WHOLESALERS OF TURKEY WEARS IN NIGERIA

✔HOW TO GET TURKEY,MALAYSIA AND VIETNAM SUPPLIERS CONTACT YOURSELF

✔50 CONTACTS OF DIRECT FACTORIES HOT SELLING NICHES

✔HOW TO ORDER FOR HAIR AND ITS ACCESSORIES PLUS VERIFIED VIETNAMESE AND CHINA HAIR SUPPLIERS AND SO MUCH MORE.

*PRICE:5000 FOR EVERYTHING*
*(BOTH BASICS AND ADVANCED CLASSES)*
*DATE:24TH TO 26TH OF MAY 2019*
*TIME:7PM DAILY*

*once payment is confirmed ,will add you to the advance training group*

*Send a DM now to book a slot*

Chat me up for 70% discount on 08063704541

(1) (Reply)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / Backyard Business That Can Give You #60,000 Every 45days / Mkety Digital: We Buy Pi And Core At Good Rate With Fast Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.