Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photos Of Barcelona Unveiling £145m Record Signing Coutinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Barcelona Unveiling £145m Record Signing Coutinho (1419 Views)

Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona / I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Barcelona Unveiling £145m Record Signing Coutinho by Lilpea(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Barcelona have unveiled their latest signing, Philippe Coutinho, after completing a record deal of £145m, making the Brazilian the second-most expensive player in the world after Neymar left for PSG at £198m
The 25-year-old playmaker who was unveiled by the club president Josep Maria Bartomeu at the Nou Camp this afternoon, was signed from English club Liverpool in a five-year deal.

Speaking at the official unveiling of Coutinho, Bartomeu said: “All Barcelona fans around the world are pleased to meet the new Barcelona player Philippe Coutinho. We wanted him last summer, we have been working for weeks and months on this deal but one of the most important aspects was that he wanted to come. “He was patient and that was a determining factor in bringing him here. I am delighted to announce the signing of one of the stars of world football”......
Read more>>http://www.paramountupdates.com/photos-barcelona-unveiling-145m-record-signing-coutinho/

Re: Photos Of Barcelona Unveiling £145m Record Signing Coutinho by judedwriter(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2018
I think i like coutinho...he's too good to be a flop.

(1) (Reply)

Betway Launches Two Big Promotions / Five Nigerians Who Could Make Big Move This Transfer Window / DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.