Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin (19947 Views)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Aye le fun won ni ye.
Save them right grin grin grin..

Let Ghanaians bit der gov hard to provide der money back for them. $11 angry angry angry angry

Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by ajbabs(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Over #300 millions
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by tobillionaire(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2018
84,000 applicants fr 500 job space na wa fr africans
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Edopesin: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2018
chyckxx:
But the bow legs discrimination dey actually unfair.
Yea
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by martineverest(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2018
triple996:
I keep on saying it
Bleaching is BAD
but I don't blame d ladies
Most guys r always after fair ladies especially here in
D north no matter how ugly she is
is dat an excuse?
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Stretch marks are natural, it's not like they did anything special to get it undecided
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by DieBuhari: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Yorubas would have cried discrimination if this was in Nigeria
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by alhajisocrates: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one....Fanta Face, Coke Leg
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Ngeela:
I don't see any why there should be a controversy over this issue, some jobs are not meant for everyone. If the job description doesn't suit, then try elsewhere. My own piece of mind

If dem say you no get sense, you will think it’s an insult.
You don’t see anything wrong with disqualifying women with stretch marks - a natural occurrence in many - AFTER they’d paid for the application?

If they had said all men with dicks longer than 4.5 inches be disqualified, I wonder how many of you would be cheering it on?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by ruffDiamond: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Good very good,,,because of this bleach mutton issue..I have developed a growing suspicion for ladies who claim to be naturally fair...rubbish! it's hard to differentiate now .dem h0s all the same

i have a nothing for semi dark skinned gal..lovely color..
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari is a goat
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by atiku2019manager: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2018
it should have been done secretly. they shouldn't include bleaching and stretch mark publicly
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
chyckxx:
But the bow legs discrimination dey actually unfair.
How can you be in paramilitary with a bow leg? It's not possible.
There are certain natural disabilities that disqualifies people from going into military or paramilitary.
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by vaca1: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2018
toyinjimoh:
which tribe get stretch mark reach ur tribe Una de even use am as custume
you say whatt....I did not believe this until the day I came to west. abeg twale for u guys.
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by godofuck231: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The Ghanaian Immigration Service (GIS) has disqualified candidates with bleached skin and stretch marks from a massive recruitment exercise.
A GIS spokesman told the BBC this was because people with such marks might bleed during the "strenuous" training.
Some Ghanaians condemned the bar as sexist and unfair. Those with tattoos, dreadlocks and "bow legs" were also disqualified from the exercise.
The GIS received some 84,000 applications for just 500 jobs.
The kind of work we do, it's strenuous and the training is such that if you have bleached skin or surgical marks on your body during training exercises, you may incur some bleedings," Superintendent Michael Amoako-Attah, told BBC Pidgin.
Candidates must undergo a medical and a full body check as part of the GIS recruitment process.
It is the ban on stretch marks which has aroused most anger on social media.
While others praised the move against women who lighten their skin.
This is the latest controversy surrounding the GIS recruitment exercise.
Ghanaians also reacted angrily when the agency revealed it was only recruiting 500 people, after some 84,000 people had paid 50 cedis ($11; £cool each for an application form.
A local MP, Richard Quashigah, has urged rejected applicants to take the GIS to court to recover the application fee.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42609783

Lalasticlala

Damn I didn't se this one coming, I swear

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by godofuck231: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeligray:
Stop bleaching... No matter how hard you bleach, you can never bleach you butt to have the same colour as your face, the same applies to your butt holes
U no well o, lol, all those puna when be camouflage!
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by chyckxx(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
How can you be in paramilitary with a bow leg? It's not possible.
There are certain natural disabilities that disqualifies people from going into military or paramilitary.
oh really? They should do something about returning the registration fees they paid even if it’s in a form of compensation.
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Mp3mack: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2018
I hope bleaching people see this as a wake-up call for them...Be happy for your skin colour
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by cstr1001: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Madness.

What has bleached skin or stretch marks have to do with competency?

yeye country.
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by scholes23(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Team Black
Re: Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Imagine the nonsense. Is there any woman without stretch marks no matter how little? Even some guys have it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2021 Main Examiners Co-ordination And Marking Of Scripts / Nigerian Air Force 2017 Recruitment Screening Starts On The 23rd Of February / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.