Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Can He Quit Nysc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can He Quit Nysc (1580 Views)

Common Mistakes: Differentiate Between Quit, Quiet & Quite And Being & Been / Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Meet UI Medical Student Who Would Rather Quit Medicine Than Abandon Shoe-making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
A friend of mine currently serving in one of the western states want to quit his NYSC service.

Before he was posted for service he has gotten something doing that fetches him at least 45k in a month which he lives on. He went for service with the intention of ghosting it after camp, unfortunately the LGI refused to grant it. The school he is posted to doesn't provide accommodation and the State does not pay. He tried to reason with the principal concerning his work to no avail.
Now he is thinking of quitting the service.
How can he do that and what is the effect.
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by taylor88(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by Emelcee: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is it possible?
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Emelcee:
Is it possible?
I don't know. I just need nairalanders Idea and advice
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by Kooldon(f): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe The Word "Exemption" Wasnt In His Vocabuary Then.
Oh He Wanted To Con NYSC by ghosting but now he is con. When The Conman Is Con By His Own Tricks.
Sorry Bro, U Must Serve Our Fatherland
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fynestboi Adewalebabs
Pls help me to push it to the front. Help is needed here.
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kooldon:
Maybe The Word "Exemption" Wasnt In His Vocabuary Then.
Oh He Wanted To Con NYSC by ghosting but now he is con. When The Conman Is Con By His Own Tricks.
Sorry Bro, U Must Serve Our Fatherland
I asked him the same question.
He said exemption was only for those with over age, marital issue and health issue that he didn't fall in those categories. Though he applied for the service before getting the job.
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by Spaceclenzy1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
If he quiets Nysc now , 1 he will not get his certificate when d service might has been over. 2 for him to get d cert he now need to serve again without payment in same state and ppa.. My advice is he should find another serving corper dat will be covering him in d secretariat for both cds and Co. While he visits occasionally.... Quiting now is more pronounced

1 Like

Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:
If he quiets Nysc now , 1 he will not get his certificate when d service might has been over. 2 for him to get d cert he now need to serve again without payment in same state and ppa.. My advice is he should find another serving corper dat will be covering him in d secretariat for both cds and Co. While he visits occasionally.... Quiting now is more pronounced
This is serious.
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by amadiwati(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2018
where does he reside?
dont think about quitting. talk to the prinicipal. talk to your owner of were he works.
So e just have to travel in for monthly clearance
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
amadiwati:
where does he reside?
dont think about quitting. talk to the prinicipal. talk to your owner of were he works.
So e just have to travel in for monthly clearance
Thanks bro.
I will tell him to persist on that.
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Emelcee:
Is it possible?
Yes it is possible. He should write an application Letter to that effect. But come to think of it, is your friend serving in the village or town?
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
ehisdan:

This is serious.
That is the truth
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by whilly: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
tell him to relocate back to the state where his working currently and work his ppa to that same company, very simple
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes it is possible. He should write an application Letter to that effect. But come to think of it, is your friend serving in the village or town?
In a town but not that busy area of the town(according to him)
Re: How Can He Quit Nysc by ehisdan(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
whilly:
tell him to relocate back to the state where his working currently and work his ppa to that same company, very simple
I even login his account on the nysc site the only options available are insecurity and marital and the state is very peaceful, had there be medical he would have choose the option for relocation.

(1) (Reply)

10/03/2018: 7am Jamb Chemistry Jamb Question / How To Read And Understand / JAMB Admission Deadline 2018/2019 All Schools Announced [1st Batch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.