Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With (31754 Views)

The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Three bush animals were caught in a forest close to my area in the early hours of Monday. The animals include African civet, grass cutter and the other one which I don't know it's name.
They were caught by traps set for them. You know where meat like these ends? of course they were used to make pepper soup.
May their souls rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by homealone(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
GnyOverlord:
Three bush animals were caught in a forest close to my area in the early hours of Monday. The animals include African civet, grass cutter and the other one which I don't know it's name.
They were caught by traps set for them. You know where meat like these ends? of course they were used to make pepper soup.

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

The first picture is hyena grin

7 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2018
homealone:

The first picture is hyena grin
hyena is scarier and weirder than than this

8 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Flexherbal(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
You kitchen will be very busy today!

9 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by MhizzAJ(f): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2018
People eat virtually everything these days

26 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Evablizin(f): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Wow,enjoy but make sure you invite Lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Blakjewelry(m): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2018
At this soon all the animals in the wild will soon go extinct, and nairaland contributed to it

15 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Sabadon(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2018
la-la on his way

14 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Greenbuoy(m): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2018
N o n s e n s e

3 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
These bush meat scare me. Who knows what variant of rabies they are infested with or if they have forest AIDS?

5 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by SolexxBarry(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice catch, I miss village life grin

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by hinograce: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Civet cat
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by bqlekan(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Sha cook it well o, we don't want any new endemic disease.

2 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Cyoung4real(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2018
EDI, IKPIPKAI, NCHI.

5 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Rickjordan(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2018
@o.p hope village people didn't sent those bush meat...

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by bujebudanu1(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Husband material
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Rickjordan:
I'll gladly thank the village people for these gifts

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Rickjordan(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2018
GnyOverlord:
I'll gladly thank the village people for these gifts
Lol enjoy your meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Rickjordan:

I'll gladly thank the gods for the gifts

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Husband material
the guy holding it ba?
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2018
festwiz:
These bush meat scare me. Who knows what variant of rabies they are infested with or if they have forest AIDS?

forget AIDS... come chop
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by GnyOverlord: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Blakjewelry:
At this soon all the animals in the wild will soon go extinct, and nairaland contributed to it

so make we no chop fresh meat again
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by AlexCk: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2018
The bigger animal looks like a raccoon kinda but op why na, lol.

Lala may not like this, u know he's a reptile lover not a mammal lover. Lol

2 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by driand(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
angry

And your address?
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by swiz123(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
I pray the day never comes when the hunter will become the hunted.

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by mybestlove(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Good source of protein.

Everyone should join the crusade of boycotting beef. Eat bush meat, fish, goat meat, sheep meat, chicken and if possible, go vegetarian. Fortunately, these are better than beef.

By eating cow meat, you are partaking in the blood of our brothers and sister being massacred by these herdsmen. We can't be patronising them to kill us.

Imagine the number of cows slaughtered in the Southern Nigeria everyday. If we boycott eating these 'human blood cows' their economic will be affected.

The north don't eat 30% of these cow, the south is the main market. So guys, let's fight back silently.
If human blood is being shed to protect cows therefore, eating the cows is equal to eating human beings.

#eatnobeef
#human>cow
#fulanieatyourcow

3 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Kizyte(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2018
GnyOverlord:

Op, point of correction! In Nigeria, animals souls don't rest in peace, they rest in belly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Elnino4ladies: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
People eat virtually everything these days

Shut up. These lines are boring already

1 Like

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by driand(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2018
festwiz:
don't worry dear, it'll they'll receive cure in the belly of the dude.

2 Likes

Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerians can eat anything.

Some people have unconsciously eaten their ancestors as bush meat
Re: African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With by 2shure: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
dia animated movies
dey sweet o.

all we knw hw to do
is to consume
we are cursed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firearm's Kitchen / English Name Of Ponmo / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.