Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

So DEPRESSED!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So DEPRESSED!! (345 Views)

Just Got A Carryover Feel So Depressed And Terrible / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So DEPRESSED!! by ultraboss(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Am passing through a lot of challenges in life due to the mistake I made..
Am no more in school( AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY) I left school when we were about to write our second semester examination....
It all happened when I opted to use my own school fee for online bussiness(auto circle)....
I couldn't pay the school fee before the portal had closed and the only option that was left for me was drop out since that's the school policy and my letter of deferment didn't even reach the HOD talk more of the Senate..
I came. Back home after lots of anger from my parents.....
I was given money to apply for JAMB in which I did
I scored 217 I applied for Uniben but I wasn't given admission... My second choice institution from what I heard said there's no more screening for second choice candidates( River state university of technology)
Am now at home.... Series of things are going through my mind and do depress....
My parents are not happy at all
Please advice me...
Am Dying
Re: So DEPRESSED!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Don't take things in this life too serious. Don't kill yourself, go out of that environment and engage yourself. Mingle with people.

1 Like

Re: So DEPRESSED!! by Tegasmoney(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Relax, Stay calm Take another Jamb & start over again! It's not too late You can still make it...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Moves Taraba, Benue Corps Members To Kogi For Orientation Camp / AUCHIPOLY ND/HND Admission Lists (1st - 5th Batch), 2017/2018 Available Online / Release Huawei H13-711-ENU Dumps Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.