Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52408 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Giftedhand92: 9:43am On May 22, 2019
A depressed Nigerian man has set his BSc and NYSC certificates on fire after being unable to secure a job five years after graduation.

He says he has been suicidal for a while.

Watch the video below;
https://zenithnaija.com/depressed-nigerian-man-sets-his-bsc-and-nysc-certificates-on-fire-video/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Henry22(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2019
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad

369 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Giftedhand92: 9:50am On May 22, 2019
undecided
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Maromark(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2019
serious matter. God will help us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by czarina(f): 9:59am On May 22, 2019
Sad

Help us reach out to him, he needs a massage session. We're offering him a free Swedish massage on the house

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by reality150: 10:01am On May 22, 2019
wow... people are really going through hard times

31 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by dejt4u(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2019
are you sure that's not the photocopy of the certificate he's burning

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 10:17am On May 22, 2019
He will regret it later.

31 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by LuciferQuran: 10:21am On May 22, 2019
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jtjohn(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.

*spits angry

Will u keep quiet....

315 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by LuciferQuran: 10:26am On May 22, 2019
jtjohn:
Will u keep quite quiet....
2:2 "graduates" never fail to disappoint.

*spits angry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jtjohn(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2019
if only the government can create jobs and also enabling environment for entrepreneurs to succeed, their will be reduction in all this menace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jtjohn(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

2:2 "graduates" never fail to disappoint.

*spits angry

Why do u speak foolishly...wisdom is the principal thing, please get wisdom, so you could speak wisely.

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Richdad50(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2019
A UMTE candidate talking class of degrees. Silly boy!

Richdad
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by LuciferQuran: 10:44am On May 22, 2019
Richdad50:
[s]A UMTE candidate talking class of degrees. Silly boy!
Richdad[/s]
Dem plenty! Our resident Nairaland motivational speaker sef follow! grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/7270bf48ec2513293198db1be0cec848/tenor.gif?itemid=9969956[/img]

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Uyi168: 11:19am On May 22, 2019
Being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria is the worst thing any one can think of..
The second worst thing is being born into a polygamous home..
cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by gulfer: 11:33am On May 22, 2019
O'Boy, you just burnt a photocopy, wey the original

4 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by BrainEya(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2019
It was excited when I got admission after all hope was lost and some gave up on me,
I pledge to challenge my existence and make my self know in the campus I will be admitted to.
My brother; things work not the way you envisaged it to be;

I run town and I went mad over everything.
Make friend and foe, till my brain start playing off key.
Study as never before, it down on me that I've been taught with that the key to success recently have been change to politic,
I doesn't matter who you know but who knows you..
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2019
Let’s CLAP for him
At least we now know why he hasn’t been employed all these YEARS...
Your SCHOOL didn’t harm you so don’t HARM them....
Channel your ENERGY to all the PDP and APC MEMBERS except BaBa...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2019
gulfer:
O'Boy, you just burnt a photocopy, wey the original
He BURNT the COPIES of his COLORED PHOTOCOPY
Suicide Loading...........except intercepted

NIGERIANS are increasingly becoming HEARTLESS with covalent attachment for REPROBATE MIND.
That means REVOLUTION is underway, if Care is not taken...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Barryseal: 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
This may not be unconnected to the presidency warning graduates their decrees meant nothing.
Such unguarded statements could trigger emotional outbursts like this. Rather worrying this could become the new trend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Chevronstaff: 12:08pm On May 22, 2019
After watching the video, I felt the pains of this young man.. Our government needs to sit up and provide jobs for Nigerian youths..
With the high rate of unemployment, you expect the youths not to be tempted to do evil to make ends meet ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 22, 2019
I love depression cry especially when I realize theirs no hope and I have to work 24/7 and it's eating me out, I don't get enough sleep

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 22, 2019
In oyedepo voice

He has not paid his tithes so no employment for him tongue

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by emmabest2000(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2019
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by YungTemy(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
You no get sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Mopolchi: 12:10pm On May 22, 2019
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.