Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) (4258 Views)

Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / ‘why Not Take Off The Pant Since You Have Show Off The Breast’- Fans Blast Efia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Breast and butt enlargement is now common among celebrities both local and international

While some are for it some are against it which other side you belong the truth about it is, it is here to stay and it's gaining ground

I think the latest is Rihanna after I stumbled on this picture of hers on the Internet

Comparing it with the old pictures

What do you guys thinks

Re: Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) by plucky16(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2018
I like her better now though, fleshy wink
Re: Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) by Chicagoesontop: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2018
It's likely she did it !
Re: Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Breast and butt enlargement is now common among celebrities both local and international

While some are for it some are against it which other side you belong the truth about it is, it is here to stay and it's gaining ground

I think the latest is Rihanna after I stumbled on this picture of hers on the Internet

Comparing it with the old pictures

What do you guys thinks
She simply put on weight which also added to her bustline. Implants don't look as pretty.
Re: Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) by Hotshawarma(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Obviosuly she added weight........even her arms and face are now bigger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Siblings Who Hilariously Recreated Their Childhood Photos / See The Curvy 16 Year Old Instagram Influencer Who Is Gaining Popularity / Lady And Her Boyfriend Made Necklace Containing Their Blood, Make Blood Convenan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.