Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work (57226 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Finestgal: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qrvLiLAXI

Chika Ike visits her new house under construction and joined the workers to work

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Finestgal: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2021
More pics

2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by chatinent: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2021
She was working for the camera man right?

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Bluntguy: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2021
When she finishes this house ehn, she will snap pictures like Buhari and Tinubu.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
When she finishes this house ehn, she will snap pictures like Buhari and Tinubu.
: D
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2021
small girl with big god

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Shedrack777: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2021
you said she joined the workers to work, but i didn't see her carrying a help-hand. abi na blow-job she gave to the workers?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by temitope27(m): 3:15am On Aug 13, 2021
She's actually my neighbor, that's my house there

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by taretoofine(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2021
I love her as a person, her zeal and determination
She's one of the most intelligent actress available

But for this you came for the camera embarassed

Make Una dey calm down

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Freestainworld(m): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2021
This my babe those days, if not that I rejected her, she would have been my wife by now cool cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by pyyxxaro: 3:28am On Aug 13, 2021
I just showed this news to my Landlord

Immediately he gave me the papers of his house

He said youngman this property belongs to you now

Thanks OP , Thanks Chika cool

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by LikeAking: 3:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Make una talk about my wife @ Chika E, with respect
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Capitalpunisher: 4:48am On Aug 13, 2021
But is it not too early to activate the hate squad ?
I mean she should have kept it under wraps for now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Kenmatt(m): 4:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Wia these ladies from dey get all these Moni from?

And na Dup she dey build ooh!

Their male counterpart no dey build like this ooh!

I no talk anytin ooh!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by rex444(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2021
She and chioma chukwuka.... Don't understand the true meaning of being an actress.... It gets into their head
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by muller101(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2021
She was working for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by princepee: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2021
All for the grams ...
Working with sunshades on , anyways kudos to you.
It's not easy to build this buhari time

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Theicecode(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2021
I'm not hating but the house is built from money made from Clito-currency

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2021
All I can see here is a fence with shop under construction.

Where is the building??

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Optimistguy1969: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Must you record and put it on social media

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Rickmann: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qrvLiLAXI

Chika Ike visits her new house under construction and joined the workers to work

Wetin this one come mean now.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by cassidy1996(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2021
attention things

all these youtube people begging for subscription. una nor well. subscribe to nonsense
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Soulsymbol99: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Na part of the money for one government abandoned project be that una dey see so. lipsrsealed ever wonder why only female nollywood celebrities dey do well? Jst gave u a hint 4 free. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Fall down oo! Clout chaser
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Darreytinho10(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to her, but na yansh I dey see na grin

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Basicend: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Which day dis one acted film last?

We know how he dey go ooooo. .

Women ways.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Felaak47(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2021
If such building is not in the east ..babe u just wasted money ooh
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by justdogitto: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2021
They will do anything just to trend even if it means building a new house ...they sha want to trend...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.