Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? (2484 Views)

Convert Your Website In UI Design To A Responsive Working Website / My UI/UX Design Collection / Urgently Need UI & UX Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? by mobiindia: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Isn’t it evident that we as a user makes the user experience? And Does the app making companies understand what you want as a user? Well, for making the powerful user experience you should understand the user’s perspective. All those striking mobile app designs are the result of an effective User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). At present, all prevalent mobile apps are comprehensibly designed in accordance with the UI/UX. You are bound to fail in attracting your end users if your mobile apps are designed without keeping UI/UX in mind.

Read more: https://mobiindia./2018/01/09/why-does-startup-need-ui-ux-design-to-retain-the-customers/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Designer / C# School Timetable Generator / I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.