Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pastor Lams Blog: A-game Baby, A-game!� - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pastor Lams Blog: A-game Baby, A-game!� (264 Views)

Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! / How To Get Your A-game When Working From Home / How To Skyrocket Your Business To A Game-changing Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lams Blog: A-game Baby, A-game!� by pastorlams(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Time and time again we must find ourselves re-evaluating our most important desires in life. We must constantly draw back from the crowd and use the night seasons to measure if we lived the day in conscious effort to fulfill these core desires of ours.

For me, it's all about getting the Word out there and I intend to use every means and technology to achieve this. In my mind, if people could only experience what I experience with God through His Word they'd just totally fulfill their purpose in Him. That makes me a helper of destinies, one who stirs others to be their best in life and fulfill their purposes in life. God's Word is everything to me. It has all you need in life to succeed and fulfill your purpose in life. Jesus actually said that if you walk with Him you'd never walk in confusion, He's your inner light, guiding you through all of life's seasons, He's life itself.

Employee, self employed, business owner, investor, philanthropist. Whatever you are or will be, ace your stuff!
Be purposeful about life, but how you going to be purposeful if you don't know your purpose?
You must first find this out!
Maybe we've slept, played and goofed around a little too long. This is the transition age, this is when the heir comes of age and reigns in His Father's stead. This is when we let go of childish fantasies and "funs" to step up to that which is perfect and excellent. This is when new money is being released from the spirit realm looking for whose spirits are prepared.

Don't dull.

I'm on my way already but as a friend I'm constantly checking beside me to ensure you're doing the same.
Today, go A-game baby, A-game.

Read more inspiring articles and blog posts on-pastorlams..com

(1) (Reply)

Create A Market Niche For Your Business / Traveling To Look For Inspiration / Write Your Project With Us Www.researchclue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.