Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! (173 Views)

6 Career Lessons From Game Of Thrones / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / How To Win In The Game Of Life By Babatunde Oladele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! by doctorherbal366(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
politics is indeed a game of dirty numbers.
how a nobody became a somebody and made it to the top from scratch.

there is nothing the LORD can not do!

Nigerians do not really know of this but they will keep on crying for a change till eternity,

because this business of politics is just a game for the rich and the extremely rich but the citizens don't know of this yet and that's why people still keep on voicing out at the top of their voices not knowing this politics game is already fixed.

the only thing it does is just been awaiting to be played out as a manuscript to the citizens

that's why politicians keeps on giving us false hopes to compensate ourselves with.

come to me and i will expose to you all this hidden secrets of politics and how my top wicked plans can make even a nobody make it to the top in politics.

even all this unknown parties that contested in the presidential election can get this top secret and out throw the top 2 ruling parties in this country APC & PDP

and even go ahead to win the next presidential elections.

the thing is with this top secrets APC can remain in power and rule this country for a lifetime if they want,

PDP too can snatch over power to rule again if they can rush now to get this my secret plans.

politics is a game of dirty numbers and you can play it cool and smart,

i can really dish out ideas to any new party that wants to come out and contest for the presidential elections and win it,

some of my close folks here really made a fun out of those other presidential parties that really got 2 votes and below.

some even had zero (0) votes all through the counting process

whats all this?

how can you have zero votes or is it that you guys don't really have family members or maybe at the day of the elections you guys had running stomachs or what?

this is bad!

well all this have come to an end today!

go and read about the US politics and you will see how biden demolised trump and won the elections.

people don't just know how to play this game.

that's why they suffer heavily from it

Government offices are fixed and all you need is to try understand all this patterns 

the big lads eats from this secret and increase more in wealth while the common man only dies for lack of knowledge.

become wise today to know all this algorithms and you will see yourself flying high as you can ever imagine.

when i said fly high i mean flying really high to the top!

some people uses violence to get into politics and some try use other ways to get into it

but the best way you can get into politics is really stated inside this politics super guide am about to show you today.

honourable tinunbu listen to me very very carefully,

there are top ways you can gain back your trust on the citizens and stop them from ever calling you the boudilion van thief again.

you just don't really know of this but i will show you this if you need my help,

even king Solomon the richest man and king in the bible was never much hated like this in his lifetime

i will give you much more top plans to make the people like you again and its no joke!

people needs to know that politicians also do make grave heavy mistakes that can even cost them their positions in authority,

falling out with the people like this can cost you even your generations unborn

people will mock you for eternity if you don't avoid this now!

anyways are you a top business man but wants to go into politics?

are you aspiring to get to the top in this game?

then rush now to order for this politics super guide today!

a guide that will make you wiser to outwit your opponents no matter how many and powerful they are.

i can dish out instructions that can change this country for good and not in a bad way,

the citizens just want good governance and i can really help you to achieve that if you can confide in me for help.

the only thing you really need is to think deeply and use your brains,

think very deeply and make use of your brains for all to see 

you can get into politics today and make billions very quickly,

all this i have written very carefully inside this politics super guide

having all this top secrets can really change the way you think about politics.

it can raise you to the top from nowhere!

send us a message today and i will reply you,

we are into this and i charge politicians heavily for this same process.

you cant really in anywhere get top knowledge and secrets without ever spending for it,

that's never done anywhere!

why not you take advantage while the offer last.

become the man with a difference and see how success will rush here to find you a way,

are you really interested in politics then get on board now to see how easy it is.

don't be like the naive types and spend billions of naira without ever seeing the results

Mr Atiku of PDP listen to me very carefully today,

you really made a grave mistake for yourself and that's why you lost out to APC

you just did it the old ways,

you think its by ................................. that will get you into power

NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!

come and i will show you how to do it next time just to win this 

you need follow rules and map out serious plans,

the thing is that i will really show you how to do this so you can easily win no matter the oppositions

as for those new parties that never got even one single vote in the past presidential elections

you guys should just rush now to order from me this politics super guide today!

or else this same shit that happened to you guys before will still repeat itself again. 

the thing is that even this time around your party names will even be found missing

i mean found missing from the list for good

LOL,

you will look for the names of your party or the number of votes you have but you will never ever find it or hear it been announced to the public.

the plans i have for you unknown parties are a top notch to never ever fail.

i do seriously consultations for big industries and they take up my advice to make it big in their pursuit of success

this life is only based on planning,
and only the wise can really do that to enrich themselves

you can never make progress in this life without proper planning.

the poor citizens are those who do not stress or crack up their brains just to make it in life

they really think everything happens in this life by chance!

NO YOU NEED PROPER PLANNING TO SUCCEED!

i can also dish out strategic plans to upcoming or already extablished businesses and companies to prosper,

i can show individuals on how to make plans and push that same plan to a manifestation in life.

i have adviced politicians to keep who they choose as friends,

for some are only there to stab you at your back

be wise and take note of this!
i know it when a politician is lying

but we all just needs be careful on how we deal on the issues that will affect the masses.

the maases are part of you but you just don't know this.

billions and trillions of naira can be made in a day from politics

governors are blinded by this truth and settle for less on bribes

that's not the way to do it,
because there are other ways to charge all your citizens and indigenes and you will even see times 100 fold more than the way you do it now.

don't you have the brains to bring out more plans to get more revenues generated for your states?

don't you have such plans if i may ask?

gather up now and ginger the moral today and send me a message to order for this top secrets,

if not the people you rule will hate you for this and you will suffer because of lack of knowledge!

been a politician is hot and thats why you only really needs wisdom to survive it.

i can really be your anonymous trusted advicer,
dishing out plans to you in any problem you find yourself for life.

as far you can reach out to me i will constantly keep on updating you on new plans to follow so to gain the trust of the people and also to gain the trust of your own fellow political colleagues that will have no choice than to endorse you by force to the top.

i can create out plans in under 2 minutes of serious thinking and in debt analises.

so call on me anytime you will be needing my helps,

politics you know is not just a business of only one man but its a business of so many and that's why you will be needing top advicers.

and the best top advicers are always those that are anonymous,

those you can not see or feel their touch in flesh!

the once you see physically and are always coming to your offices are the once that gets carried away by your huge amount of money you give to them.

those anonymous advicers don't really care who you are and they are not blinded by your money for they have not seen you in person.

flashy things and hard cash can blind even a top lawyer to the truth and that's why i try all my possible best to avoid that so that my judgement and advice to you will take full effects without ever failing.

come and i will introduce you to my world and you will win in that political seat of yours you have been clamouring for to get into all this years.

i will make it simply easy for you to breach out all your opponents and they will take you in high exteem and praise your name!

i can also write out for you good moral speeches you can use to address the public in case the need be

be wise now and take counsel in politics if not you will be DOOMED! to fail

king Solomon had counsels and advisers around him and that's why he succeeded as one of the best kings ever recorded in the bible.

i can tell you even the leaders of biafrans can send me a message and i will dish out plans for you to actualize this country of yours to come to reality under a very short period of time without ever fighting any wars!

no one really prays for that to happen in this our great country.

you can send me a message to my email and i will reply you as stated

DOCTORHERBAL366@GMAIL.COM

you can really get this politics super guide for just $10,000 dollars only

this things are not meant for kids but meant for only the matured minds

do send us a message today and we will reply you

(please note that we only accept bitcoin payments due to security reasons)

nothing less and nothing short!

thanks!

Re: Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! by MickzyDonald: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
And you expect us to read this
Re: Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! by doctorherbal366(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
MickzyDonald:
And you expect us to read this

please respect this thread and say something good for yourself,

this things are not meant for the kids but for the matured minds only
Re: Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today! by doctorherbal366(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Politics Is A Game Of Dirty Numbers! *** you can Get To The Very Top Today!

(1) (Reply)

Delegation Of Tasks As An Important Part Of Efficiency / Europe Africa Trade Council / Mixologist Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.