Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out (730 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by VERQUEST111: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2018
A twitter user name @__tobee_ voiced out after he was duped by RayHushpuppi,
according to him he said hushpuppi ask for his statement of acct

check the photo below

seun,lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by VERQUEST111: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
statmnt of acct

Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by VERQUEST111: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
gone

Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Modify your topic to 'fake twitter hushpuppi account' because he has said severally that he doesn't own a Twitter account
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by Chicagoesontop: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Hushpuppy we are waiting for you to respond and confirm if the Account is a Gucci Account !!
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by NeeKlaus: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
HushPuppi is not on Twitter. He has sounded it severally... Nawa o.
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by dominique(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
How do some people live with themselves? You see somebody struggling and in need yet you still went on to dupe him of the little he has, and you expect it to be well with you and your unborn generations? Scammers will continue to thrive as long as we have naive and gullible people like this fellow. Someone claims he can only help you if you send the money in your account to him and you went on to do so? To whom brain is given, sense is expected
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by delishpot: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Bush meat don trap the hunter. How can you send money to someone you hope to get money from? The thing dikwa very risky.
I dont trust the poster sha scammers everywhere. Maybe he wants people to pity him and send him money for school fees.
Those messages smell fishy. How did he manage to send more than 28k when hushpuppi asked for only 28k? what is the bank's minimum balance? Can he withdraw that much from his account?
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by zulex880: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
He has said this countless number of times that he doesn't use Twitter, you just got duped by one idiot wearing dog chains and using tecno Camon x in edo state. Idiot wey for just use that money play Sure 2 odds for bet9ja lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2018
grin cheesy
. The only thing/person that scammed me freely was MMM.
I rather dash my money to Alabi.
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by Lordspicy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
people foolish
Re: I Just Got Duped By Rayhushpuppi fake twiter acct__twitter User Voice Out by sunbilor(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Very foolish girl.

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Beaten To Death By His Father And Stepmother / Zamfara Killings / Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.