Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. (812 Views)

Humble and Caring Guy Needed / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed / Cute Matured Serious Guy Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
I am 28, resident of Lagos, interested in a relationship, hopefully lasting, with an intelligent, hardworking and mature Guy who is also looking to settling down if the relationship is successful. Emails will be welcome at guy.needed@yahoo.com.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by rickie4us(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
ok. I wish you all the best in your search. but I think you need to give some more details about yourself , where you are from, where you live, what you do, etc,
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by MonGee(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
What's ur statistics and also upload ur pix.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
Best of luck, though as Rickie4us posted, it would help potential suitors, if they had some basic details about yourself.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
MonGee:

What's your statistics and also upload your pix.

Picture Koh Picture Ni, you dey see the person face for all those radio station wey you dey listen to.
she will post the pictures to your mail box when you guys become friends

idprincess:

Even though this must be one of the most repeated and exhausted topics, i would still like to believe good things come out of the most unexpected places, so here goes:

I am 28, resident of Lagos, interested in a relationship, hopefully lasting, with an intelligent, hardworking and mature Guy who is also looking to settling down if the relationship is successful. Emails will be welcome at guy.needed@yahoo.com. I will also answer as much general and basic questions as i can on this forum.
Please excuse my flat one, i am usually more humorous.

Omoge, what do you do for a living and where are you from, your hobbies, likes and dislikes, also which religion do you practice?
these are the questions that will deffinately pop up

Goodluck!!!
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
you are in the wrong place ma'am. you can't find all three in one package in here (or in most places for that marra). shocked shocked shocked shocked. it's called the law of compensation tongue tongue tongue
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
i am a christian, from Abia state. i dont think i am expecting too much in one person.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
j
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2010
samptr272:

i need a girl email me samptr272@yahoo.com

Why not start your own thread, rather than encroach on someone else's?
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by lalaboi1(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

Why not start your own thread, rather than encroach on someone else's?
why you dey pick on the guy na him no want waste webspace, na why,
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2010
lala boi:

why you dey pick on the guy na him no want waste webspace, na why,

LMAO! grin
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by lalaboi1(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2010
LMSAO, laughing ma silly ass off, grin grin grin
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by candylips(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2010
goodluck with your search
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nescoemmy(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2010
well best of lucks but i wonder if u ll be able to handle the numerous mails without taking a wrong decision.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
Well, so far so good. Thanks for the support guys.
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed. by Afamdman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
Compliments of d day miss guyneed. Am still on hold for my response,hope its not 2 much of a bother, well take your time but don't take for ever. What about d facebook add? Well take care and have a wonderful week.

(1) (Reply)

. / Owerri (imo) Folks, Lets Hook Up Here / Serious Person Should Add Up..5697018a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.