Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) (21076 Views)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / 300lv Student Of Alvan Ikoku University Shot Dead By Rival Cultists (graphic) / BREAKING!! Final Year Student Of Ebonyi State University Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by stephenduru: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Abdulmalik Sani,a final year student of Kaduna State University who was shot allegedly dead by police during Zakzaky's protest in Kaduna has been buried.

He was allegedly shot dead during a protest on Jan 7th 2018 by Shiites to release their leader Zakzaky who is in need of medical attention.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/final-year-student-of-kaduna-state_9.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Haganah: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by stephenduru: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Maka why Buhari!!!

4 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Chidexter(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shiites protested and got shot at.
Igbos protested and got shot at

The only people that can protest without getting shot at are the Fulani Herdsmen. And we all know they have one hell of a kind of protest

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Man is so unkind to mankind

what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your research projec for post graduate and undergraduates.

Get a pro to write your final year project research. Plagiarism free
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Inyanga(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sad
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry

It is really disheartening that the security officers that are supposed to protect the citizens are the ones killing them.

On a lighter note, who else is typing on a broken screen/touchpad?

7 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Pomlord(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
What's that inscriptions all over his body?

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Snow02: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
more news like this everyday and non of these police men have been brought to justice SMH
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Omololaeni(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
It is well
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by sunbilor(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na wa o. R.IP.
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
na him brother buhari kill am, e no concern me
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by helphelp: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who we offend
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
cry
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Lordspicy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by jericco1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
so many final students dying. God let me not pass through such it's my final year. let me smile.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's high time Nigerians take a firm stand against the government nonchalant attitude towards lives of its citizens, if protests for what anyone believes are being answered this, what then is the stated freedom in the constitution all about. There are laws governing how and when the Armed Forces should pull the trigger, for every bullet fired in confusing situations especially, panels should be constituted to look into such situations. We shouldn't let our differences cloud our sense of reasoning, it's the shite today, you or a brother or sister might see the need to stand for something tomorrow only for you or them not to see another tomorrow. The Armed Forces are not meant to be feared but here in Nigeria the opposite is the case, we constitute the constitution, the Armed Forces is under the constitution. There must be respect for lives, your uniform and gun does not place you above anybody, it is meant to place you in the heart of people, so they get comfortable and secure with a huge smile. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by atiku2019manager: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
chai. buratai has not right or justification to attack religious group possessing religious right on a road. the job of the army is to protect Nigeria not to kill Nigeria. and that's why they are paid from tax payers. this is abuse of power and must of them don't even know the constitution.

it look like a planed attacked they way it was handled.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Pavore9: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chidexter:

The only people that can protest without getting shot at are the Fulani Herdsmen. And we all know they have one hell of a kind of protest

You mean every Fulani herdsman is Sunni?
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
publicenemy:

EVERYTHING NA BUHARI. I AM SURE BUHARI WAS THE REASON YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T USE CONDOM TO AVOID THIS ABOMINATIONS.
yes he was. Are you happy now!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by blackbeau1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
verygudbadguy:
angry

It is really disheartening that the security officers that are supposed to protect the citizens are the ones killing them.

On a lighter note, who else is typing on a broken screen/touchpad?
you want to buy phone for the person abi are you conducting survey ? grin
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Jaytecq(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fly home bro...
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by dumininu01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
sai baba sad
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
jericco1:
so many final students dying.
God let me not pass through such it's my final year. let me smile.
let me check our mirror and see what will happen to you. Omo what I see in future for you dey scary o,very very scary. I no go talk make I no go kill you before then cry cry cry
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chidexter:

cows also

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . / Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River / Two Robbers Arrested With N500k In Kano After Trailing Victim From Bank. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.