Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) (21082 Views)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / 300lv Student Of Alvan Ikoku University Shot Dead By Rival Cultists (graphic) / BREAKING!! Final Year Student Of Ebonyi State University Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by fergie001: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am not understanding....

He is Moslem,protesting legitimately for the release of their leader(another Moslem) who the courts have asked the Security Agencies to release but was refused on the orders of a Moslem.
The Police allegedly now have killed him on the orders of another Moslem and he is been prayed for by other Moslems and to be buried.
As a non-Moslem,can I ask what is going on between the Supremacy of the Shiites and Shias,last time I checked...they worship same Allah...

Rip,boy.....

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by jericco1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
let me check our mirror and see what will happen to you. Omo what I see in future for you dey scary o,very very scary. I no go talk make I no go kill you before then cry cry cry

go and sit down for one place jare.
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
he got served... welcome sai baba zombies

next time vote wisely grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by joenor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Men on black has done more harm than good. See as them waste this life angry

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by millionsG4(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
this is a call to order...
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Richardabbey(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Natural Death
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
jericco1:

go and sit down for one place jare.
fear don catch am grin grin
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Basketofficial(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
TRENDING: FRESHER LOSES TUITION FEE TO SARS OPERATIVES
Timilehin P. Abayomi, FUTA | 09-01-2017 ยป 11:56
A 17 years old newly-admitted student of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has reportedly lost his tuition fee to acclaimed members of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad Operatives, SARS.
According to the reports reaching us, the student, Mayowa was on his way to the bank to pay his tuition fee when he was accosted by the officials.
He was said to have been driven round the town of Osogbo, where the incident happened, before the security operatives took from him a sum of One Hundred and Sixteen Thousand Naira (N116000) budgeted for his tuition fee and some other payments.
However, this report has stirred the "End SARS" campaign in the University as students are beginning to take over social media to express their displeasure to this unprofessional act.
In his displeasing expression, Feranmi said that the act of the security operatives amounts to theft and deserves appropriate legal sanctions.
Annother comment from Innocent claimed that the act was uncalled for, as the operatives have no right to have collected the money from the student.
"What is the offence of this boy, and moreover, no matter the offence, the SARS don't have the right to collect his money from him, most of the SARS and policemen should have studied criminology. They are professional criminals."
This incident has added to the extortion cases experienced by citizens of Nigeria as the clamour for the end of SARS to the Nigerian Government decreasingly continues.
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by Yeeyo: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
wether shia, sunni, Boko haram, herdsmen, El-shabab,ISIS, are all muslim doing the will of mohammed in other to make aljanna.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by besttrader: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
For those who don't understand Nigeria, let me help them here. The whole madness we are seeing between the Nigerian government and the Shiites is another problem being nurtured in wait for a non-muslim President. I'll come back to this post, God willing when the violence starts in say 5 years or more from now (it'll be in the form of Boko Haram). Once a Nigerian of Southern extraction takes up the Presidency, Gbam! The chaos will be let loose (their grievances, pain, etc).

They will demand their territory, they will attack barracks, they will maim, kill etc and it will look like the Army is not working, DSS will have no intel about them (remember Buhari flooded the DSS with so many Northerners in as much as Kastina getting almost more than all the SS states put together). As they grow, such a set will have so many folks from the north and the probability of getting point men (Directors, etc), will find the odds in the favor of the North. Some of the tilted recruitments are done with an outlook into the future. Extrapolate such agenda across other armed formations in Nigeria.

Suddenly, the Southern President will be called weak and all that i.e. another Buhari of that era will be polished as the man with all the solutions (Gbam, power will return to the north and the vicious cycle continues). This is just a game plan, watch it unfold.
Re: Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos) by BabaG01: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2018
He would have been doing something better for himself see the inscription on the white material on his body that's not how Muslims do burial rights. My GOD this is end of time. Allah ya shirya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Robbers Arrested With N500k In Kano After Trailing Victim From Bank. Photo / Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia / Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.