Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. (2787 Views)

Fraud Alert!!! ⚠️beware Of Loan Apps On Playstore Especially Kudicash / Bola Investment- Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! / Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. by Ewizard(m): 4:13am On Jan 23, 2019
"If you see something, say something"...

A great number of posts on this forum are about promoting questionable schemes, as well as requesting e-mail addresses or phone numbers. Unfortunately a huge number of posters on this section willingly disclose their contact details ignorant of the the possible dangers they are exposing themselves to by doing so.

Most of the people requesting for your contact details are scammers. Anyone that cannot post the full details about whatever business he wants to introduce you to is a FRAUD.

So I decided to add a contact here on NL with whatsapp mobile number: +2348180050681 who "supposedly" have some "Google Admob Earning Tips" to share privately on WhatsApp and BOOM, I found my self in a group titled: "SURE PAY INVESTMENT" With over 200 group members.

See screenshot below..

@mods, please assist give post the audience it requires. Together we can make NL scam free.

Cc:
dominique
Mrknowitall

Re: Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. by Ewizard(m): 5:13am On Jan 23, 2019
So I needed to expose this scammer and their tricks with spare 5k.

Red Flags:

1.The WhatsApp group settings only allow admins to post.
2. Only one Admin for such an investment group..
3. Repeated testimony by same group member. (Cohorts) with fake payment proof.

Modus operandi

Firstly, they require you register through a link created with myjotforms dot com.

And when your done, they merge you to pay into their account.

See scammer acct details:

Acct name: Chukwu Ekene Austin,
Account Num : 2119052769
Bank: UBA.

So after payment, they claim Ure the only one subscribe to whatever particular amount you invested, that every other person online has upgraded to a higher package.

That they have already merge someone to pay you above ur package so U gotta pay more to meet up match.

E.g
When you invest 5k to get 10k..
They merge you with someone to pay you 20k with fake screenshot and require to pay more 5k to meet up that package.

And if u fall for any of the tricks. They remove you from the group afterwards. grin grin

Re: Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. by Ewizard(m): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2019
See screenshot of people that has been scammed and removed from the group.. + fresh vulnerables added without their consent. Numbers gotten from post on NL requesting for users mobile numbers and emails.

The list is endless.

Re: Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. by Robisky001(m): 5:42am On Jan 23, 2019
This is a forensic investigation by the Op. The devilish activities of all these scammers must be brought to light.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. by Ewizard(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Escalated to @officialEFCC, @UBAgroup, @policeNG

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Benin And Auchi Residents Only / Upwork and it's strategic plan / Bforex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.