Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

In Need Of I.t Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of I.t Placement (372 Views)

I.t Placement In An Internet Service Provider (isp) Firm Lagos / I.T Placement For Science Inclined Undergraduates And Diploma Holders / Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of I.t Placement by Mutini(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good day fellow nairalander's, my name is Mutanebi Yusuf Precious, a 400level student of the department of mining engineering, federal University of technology akure, ondo state. I'm from edo state.

My 6 months industrial training will be commencing in June this year till December, though I have been giving my I.T letter, I'm finding it difficult to find the right company/companies to submit the letter(s) to for consideration.

My utmost desire is to work in a firm were I will gain first hand industrial experience, will also appreciate being paid a little stipend in order to pay for my final year expenses(I'm self-sponsored).

As a mining engineering undergraduate I can work in a solid mineral company as well as in oil and gas. I have read people's testimonies in the past here on nairaland about how they got jobs and other life changing helps. In this regards, I strongly believe reaching out to you guys is a step in the right direction even as I continue my offline search for a good placement.

Below are my contact details in case you want to reach out to me with your kind help.
Phone: 08034344308, 07062048540
Facebook: mutanebi precious
Whatsapp: 08034344308

Please moderator(s) if I'm posting this in the wrong thread kindly help me do the needful. God bless you as you do.

Thanks in anticipation.
MUTANEBI YUSUF PRECIOUS.
Re: In Need Of I.t Placement by rastaLivity: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
u better drop out of school and go learn a trade, work/jobs don finish for this country o, stop wasting school fees.
Re: In Need Of I.t Placement by Mutini(m): 3:12am On Jan 13, 2018
i understand your concern sir. but i must say there is no crime in getting both done at the same/different times. besides, i believe strongly in this nation nigeria. it's not my business what the current economic condition is because i'm a man of faith and grace. anyways, your concern is greatly appreciated. thanks for your advice. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of I.t Placement by Joemetry(m): 1:44am On Jan 16, 2018
If you're in Lagos or it environs or even willing to hit Lagos, Google Egbin Power PLC, Egbin Ikorodu.

Get to their main website from there, fetch their email and send your SIWES/IT letter with your own hand written letter and maybe all you need from your school to convince any organisation that you are due for Internship.

You would be called for an interview you follow the above stated.

They recruit every month.

Pay is ugly though...

N10,000

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed In Lekki - Lagos / Computer Operator Needed In Port-harcourt / Job Opening | Polio Data Manager - UNICEF - Abuja, Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.