Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (33297 Views)

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Mrop(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
This was spotted at a wedding.

Mother and the bride cried and it’s so adorable. Their nothing we can compared to mother’s love.

See more adorable photos from the wedding below

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-moment-of-mother-and-daughter-crying-at-a-wedding/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Mrop(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Weddings are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Evablizin(f): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wow.

Mother's love at work,i feel like crying now.
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by CAPSLOCKED: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
uzoclinton:
Ehya.... she must be her only child

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

THE GROOM WAS FORMERLY THE WOMAN'S SUGAR BOY.

SO NOW SHE'S CRYING CUZ HER DAUGHTER IS GONNA BE HAVING ALL THE MEAT TO HERSELF,
AND HER DAUGHTER IS CRYING CUZ SHE'S WORRIED SHE HAS TO SHARE IT WITH HER MUM.

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na wa o....dat was hw i witness one traditional wedding of a Gurl where the mother was even happy that the gurl is going with her wahala and troublesome attitude

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by HungerBAD: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow.

Are you a mother?Why you wan cry?

5 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
congratulations to d weeping daughter and mother hml embarassed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Evablizin(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

Are you a mother?Why you wan cry?
Lol,not yet,the picture touched me.
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Hotshawarma(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

SO NOW SHE'S CRYING CUZ HER DAUGHTER IS GONNA BE HAVING ALL THE MEAT TO HERSELF,

cheesy
Can't you just pretend to have sense for once??

52 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Hotshawarma(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Lol,not yet,the picture touched me.
Which part of the body did it touch you?? wink

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Evablizin(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Which part of the body did it touch you?? wink
My heart nau.grin

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Hotshawarma(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
My heart nau.grin
na lie,I know where the thing dey touch you... wink

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by sinaj(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by castrol180(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
It is not love perse but the mother-child attachment/bond which has been formulated from pregnancy to breast feeding...

Another point is that the mother may be thinking of how her pu.ssy was been suffered by her husband and that the same thing would also happen to her daughter.
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Moloso(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
wow
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by FvckShiT(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
She doesn't bloodyfůcking want er to FŮCK yet grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by MissChievous199(f): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

cheesy

This one is possessed undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Troublemaker007(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
The bride be like “ Mom I saw him bathing one day and the thing is longer than Dad’s entire body embarassed

The mother be like “Hmmmmm My daughter u hit the jackpot unlike ur father”
embarassed
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Cool83(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
congratulations, and sorry
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by ZionJay(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow.

What are you waiting for? Please go ahead already grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Lalas247(f): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
awwww so touching embarassed
like the traditional colour scheme
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by KingLennon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

cheesy
I know you wanted to sound fuuny but you end up fooling yourself grin

9 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

cheesy
lol
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everything is ADORABLE these days.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Mc1807(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
And am meant to give a Bleep?

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by taiyesoul(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
[color=#990000]
I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by haywhy1026(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think crying at wedding is now the new trend..........I guess they all cry so as to be noticed......
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by Alphasoar(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry OP, don't be offended oh, "How is Crying ADORABLE".

Sha its mod that added unwanted spices to already sweet soup.
Re: Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding by enomakos(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS AT THAT WEDDING.

cheesy
funny dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day / Corns, Biscuits On A Birthday Celebration Table.(photo) / Abuja All White Pool Party 4th Edition In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.