Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (46109 Views)

Man Strangles His Pregnant Girlfriend In Kano / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evil son of perdition.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Flee your home when you realise your husband is violent,once he throws a slap at you. . .flee and don't come back.

Life is better enjoyed being single than in an abusive relationship.

Be Wise. kiss

She go dey claim actor when she knows the husband is never a gentle man.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by slawomir: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Kulas: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmm, atimes i do ask myself, are these killers human being atall or were they created differently,for somebody to have an evil heart to kill fellow human being.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by bedspread: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
WHO CAN KNOW IT
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Blackhawk03(f): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Girls! Ladies! Women! Do we have to keep reading this BS always? What the fvck happened to walking outta that sickening marriage? A man hits you and you stay back hoping he changes or you're staying there for your kids... Is it your ghost that will take care of the kids now that he's finally sent you to an early grave?

Some news just get me angry. Mstcheeeeew...

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Dammylois(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
And what could be her offence?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
omoharry:
It could be becos the land is cursed as a result of the slave trade that occured there.

Hmm, did you know that until colonial rule, every tribe and village in what is now Nigeria kept slaves?

So if badagri is on trouble so too your own region.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
She met her doom in the hands of someone who was supposed to love her. Poverty and violence and frustration though
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ugbede69(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=TheAnimatorsHub post=64037783]The heart of man is desperately wicked [/quote/]
I always respect that verdict... it was God that created man Bt He looked at man and said the heart of man is wicked
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Blackhawk03(f): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Imerson:
She will not stop to wag her mouth, you see people hates when women talks bla bla bla........ Ngozi learn a lesson

Sir, are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Yian1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
franciskaine:
first missionary school in Nigeria was in Badagry. First story building also.

I wasn't talking about past participle thing
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Blade50002: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
The thing that can drive a man to that kind of frenzy is a woman's mouth. You can argue as much as you like. He was absolutely wrong but probably,if she had shut the Bleep up? She wouldn't have been absolutely dead. Conventional wisdom.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Magnifico2000: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is pure wickedness. What could have gone wrong? It takes the grace of God to get a good partner for marriage.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Yian1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
9jakohai:

I don't think I've read about any good thing happening in your village before, or am I wrong?

Shun bigotry.

ode ni e.. I didn't mean it do way
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by mightyhaze: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
2 pages and counting and nobody has brought the tribal angle to this...

let it be about other tribes and watch the shophisticators land on the thread like vultures..

hope no one is in doubt as to whom the original tribalists are in Nigeria

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:

ode ni e.. I didn't mean it do way

Shun bigotry please, even if na joke.

God bless
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ReinaFarine: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Flee your home when you realise your husband is violent,once he throws a slap at you. . .flee and don't come back.

Be Wise. kiss

Baby, don't say that...

There are plenty of women that will run out of the house only to be chased back by their myopic family members because:

- I did not give birth to a divorcee
- Are you the first person to receive beating from the husband?
- It is your fault, when you will not learn how to talk to a man
- Go and learn how to calm him down. Shebi he had parents, did he kill them?
-God hates divorce
- Pray in faith and God will change him.

I don't know of this woman's case oh! But I know the various ways the society stylishly supports abuse against women.

Blackhawk03:
Girls! Ladies! Women! Do we have to keep reading this BS always? What the fvck happened to walking outta that sickening marriage? A man hits you and you stay back hoping he changes or you're staying there for your kids... Is it your ghost that will take care of the kids now that he's finally sent you to an early grave?

Some news just get me angry. Mstcheeeeew...
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ReinaFarine: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blade50002:
The thing that can drive a man to that kind of frenzy is a woman's mouth. You can argue as much as you like. He was absolutely wrong but probably,if she had shut the Bleep up? She wouldn't have been absolutely dead. Conventional wisdom.

If that is true, then I should kill you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by tubolancer(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:
Tried n failed to understand how love could turn to murderous hatred!!!
Love or sex.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Some men should be addressed as Satan.Period.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by tubolancer(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She met her doom in the hands of someone who was supposed to love her. Poverty and violence and frustration though
There is no love in Africa, there are only two things, like and sex.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
tubolancer:
There is no love in Africa, there are only two things, like and sex.
I don't believe that though
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by NjaPrince(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Seriously ehnnn! For a man to lift his hand on a woman is very repulsive to a real man like me. Simply impossible.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
AFONJA
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
new year, more rubbish.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by diluewunmi: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Be Wise. kiss

No need for the advise o. Let them stay. I guess its better they die (i.e those violently abused) than to be called names by some guys whose brain function under their legs

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by bbhan: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
So pathetic
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Pinklipz01: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
bad man. jail term awaits him
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by smith666999(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
buried beside a well... na mammy water ni?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.