Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (46111 Views)

Man Strangles His Pregnant Girlfriend In Kano / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by bullabong(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Flee your home when you realise your husband is violent,once he throws a slap at you. . .flee and don't come back.

Life is better enjoyed being single than in an abusive relationship.

Be Wise. kiss
Rather advise d women folk to behave better.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Blackhawk03(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Baby, don't say that...

There are plenty of women that will run out of the house only to be chased back by their myopic family members because:

- I did not give birth to a divorcee
- Are you the first person to receive beating from the husband?
- It is your fault, when you will not learn how to talk to a man
- Go and learn how to calm him down. Shebi he had parents, did he kill them?
-God hates divorce
- Pray in faith and God will change him.

I don't know of this woman's case oh! But I know the various ways the society stylishly supports abuse against women.

Then, such women don't have any business getting married in the first place. Don't they have minds of their own? Why in God's name would you let some yeye family members shorten your life by asking you to keep living with an animal?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
I don't think I've read about any good thing that ever happened in badagry before, or am I wrong?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
I don't think I've read about any good thing that ever happened in badagry before, or am I wrong?
Jaja Of Opobo?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Dronedude(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
fresherdanU:
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. THIS IS DISHEARTENING. cry cry cry

NCAN Supports...
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Rider01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
What is d world really turning into.. hnmm
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by StephAmy: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
what a world! cry
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Bluffly: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Flee your home when you realise your husband is violent,once he throws a slap at you. . .flee and don't come back.

Be Wise. kiss

Stop shouting women women. Why not say spouse as if only men are guilty of domestic violence.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
[center][/center]
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Be Wise. kiss
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by adontcare(f): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Be Wise. kiss
the same people that will tell abused women to flee are still the same people to condemn the woman after she leave her kids behind

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
for those who thinks Satan or devil is in some country called hell, well That man who killed his wife is who i would describe as Satan and devil and he is in nigeria.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:

I wasn't talking about past participle thing
lol, at least u'v heard one or two b4 hahaha
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Darkspark(f): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmm imagine the level of wickedness
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Chijohn42k(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
jeremiah 17:9

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Blade50002: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

If that is true, then I should kill you for this comment

I wanted to unleash my anger on you but you are a girl. Most of these issues are caused by women talking more than they should. The man is wrong to the highest degree. Women watch your tongues and men control your tempers. That is all I have to say.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by iswallker(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kpeshi10:
Ok

Whats so funny...

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by sircrabo: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:

Badagry and Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
On the day of her wedding,she was dancing and joyous for finding a husband,not knowing it's the man that will end her life cry is it destiny was it meant to be cry
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by donnaD(f): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
u are wrong.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Yian1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
donnaD:
u are wrong.
really? then pls proof me wrong
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Yian1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
donnaD:
u are wrong.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ReinaFarine: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blade50002:

I wanted to unleash my anger on you but you are a girl. Most of these issues are caused by women talking more than they should. The man is wrong to the highest degree. Women watch your tongues and men control your tempers. That is all I have to say.

Really? Tell me more.
What did a woman do to deserve him killing her?

PS:
I read your previous post before this modification. It's cute that you think I'm one of those women to cower at your words and become meek and submissive and say I'm sorry for having an opinion sir.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by donnaD(f): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:

hmmm u don't reside there forget it.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
franciskaine:
first missionary school in Nigeria was in Badagry. First story building also.
is cms grammar school bariga in badagry?
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
ahamonyeka:
is cms grammar school bariga in badagry?
na everything u dey remember? smiley
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
I blame our culture of gender slavery and religious myths all in the name of one imaginary god.
Most women (and men in few cases) stick to this stupid arrangement out of respect for religion or culture.
Some are so brainwashed that they believe there is a reward for enduring marital abuse (nonsense).
All concepts about marriage are man made, if you are not enjoying it, break out... don't look back.
It is just a way of making man superior to other animals, now, it seems they are doing better with their free style.

Say NO to stupidity
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Dcholeric: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2018
I use to know this lady from childhood days up until university days even up to lately.
too bad ..
she should have just left when everyone told her to ....
don't be too stubborn while challenging violence it will only get worse just separate yourself from a violent relationship ( male and Female).
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by trekkie: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:
Women Women Women!!

Be Wise. kiss
What are your rates per article word size? Quote me and send your whatapp number. This is so I can be sure its really the right person I am talking to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.