Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) (881 Views)

Man Arrested After Allegedly Touching Spanish Journalist’s Bottom Live On Air / Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / Mother And Child Buried Right Next To Their House In Irpen Ukraine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Sophiejonas: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Christopher I. Hauptmann, 44, from Pennsylvania was found guilty of marrying a 43-year-old woman and her 18-year-old daughter at the same time and has been sentenced to prison.

The 44-year-old man who is a bail bondsman and bounty hunter was convicted of bigamy, forgery and unsworn falsification to authorities as he married the young lady without divorcing her mother first.
The presiding judge ordered Christopher Hauptmann to serve a term ranging from one year minus a day to two years minus a day.

Hauptmann used another name, “Christopher Buckley” on some documents.

He married Deitrich Durovick in November 2015 in South Beach and married her daughter, Kaylee Durovick in 2016 when she was 18-year-old, without divorcing Deitrich. Deitrich testified against him. She says they were never divorced legally, so their marriage still holds.

Hauptmann is now restricted from contacting Deitrich, but he is allegedly still married to Kaylee Durovick.

Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/09/man-arrested-for-marrying-both-mother-and-daughter/

Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Sophiejonas: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by francispepe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
omo...dis one weak me oooo
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
francispepe:
omo...dis one weak me oooo

I swear
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chai! I am just imagining the ToTo of that girl. E go tight & sweet die! grin

Look at her mouth, E dey do me like say make I dey use my tip rub her innocent lips grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Zoharariel:

Look at her mouth, E dey do me like say make I dey use my tip rub her innocent lips grin cheesy grin
I used to like a few of you in international thread because of ur open minded analysis on world politics but with what I have seen, I am in a state of confusion.
I never imagined you would be among those typing such things in this forum.
What happened

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

I used to like a few of you in international thread because of ur open minded analysis on world politics but with what I have seen, I am in a state of confusion.
I never imagined you would be among those typing such things in this forum.
What happened

You registered your moniker on Feb 26, 2016 which confirms my suspicion that you must be new on Nairaland.

Otherwise, you would have known by now that I'm a very naughty personality.

Lastly, how you or anyone else feel about my posts or opinion on this forum is absolutely inconsequential & irrelevant to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by FRESHG(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Zoharariel:

angry
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Holywizard: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ori nne and nwa.
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

You registered your moniker on April 17, 2017 which confirms my suspicion that you must be new on Nairaland.

Otherwise, you would have known by now that I'm a very naughty personality.

Lastly, how you or anyone else feel about my posts or opinion on this forum is absolutely inconsequential & irrelevant to me.
Sorry to have an opinion about you. But where did u get ur info from about my date of registration I have been on nairaland since early 2016 with this same moniker and I haven't changed it once except for my password.
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
That Guy na badooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He dey chop Rice and Beans together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey jam my Owoh Olando
Zoharariel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
That Guy na badooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He dey chop Rice and Beans together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey jam my Owoh Olando

He's the no1 boss
Re: Man Arrested For Marrying Both Mother And Daughter(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sophiejonas:

He's the no1 boss
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If They Can Do This In This In The UK, Then Blood Will Never Cease To Flow Here. / Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? / Tortured Russian Soldier Confronts His Torturer Who Was Captured By Russian Forc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.