Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) (70877 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by StephAmy: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
eenai:
Unfortunately, he killed the wrong set of people. Their God is at work.

I agree!
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
kudos to the must excellent governor in Nigeria chief EN Wike the governor of Rivers State
my only announce was for the way you were killed it would have been better you were cut gradually until death point.
for the Wanny or whatsoever they call him rest in hell forever.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
greggng:

You were making sense until you introduced kudos to wike the grand patron of cultist in rivers state. He has been hiding this man, protecting him for his political gains. He must be unhappy with this killing. Amaechi is the real man that brought cultist to their kneels . Change that part and I will support you. Next is bipi
lol. It was wike who gave the marching order to the ctc chairman of omoku to mobilize the vigilante and kill Don wani in November. The operation failed.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by computer0810(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad
and dey will just give u part of d money, shallow brain
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is the problem with blood money.

It always comes to nought.

Crime does not pay.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Noloss(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmmm, there is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end is death.
I received N1000 from dayleke yesternite. God will replenish ur pocket, may u never run out of favour in Jesus name.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done
can you buy that kind house?
abi govt tell u say dem no get money to compensate those people, if dem want to.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done

May God enriched u in knowledge bro

What's the essence of wasting millions of naira when they can easily converted it to something better ... Daycare , nursery school etc
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad
you're right what I see 95% of Nigerians have lost their NATURAL mind.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
alahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
A time to build and a time to destroy.
A time to be born and a time to die.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by brenister10: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Can you buy such?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:

Who wan buy house wey human skulls and all kind of evil spirits lives in? grin

Govt should build police station on the land.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by amozo: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
They should look forn his wife and jail her for 21 years
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mansion of tears and sorrows

May you rot in Hell waney
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
hmmn. The word of God must surely come to pass.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

you go fit live for the house?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:

Who wan live there? I don't even know if anybody is going to even want to buy that land. Gov't should just let it grow grass and serve as a reminder that crime does not pay.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Ieltstrainer: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
hollywater:
Instead of them to sale the house and use the money to develop the state.People don't think properly or what.
If the house is put up for sale would you be willing to buy it?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is how they supposed do to Evans
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by fuckpro: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Awoo88:

You are such an idiot!! You know for sure he kill those people or you are relying on gossip and statement from ineffective security services in that area that do nothing but assist in bunkering.
...the community itself fingered him so why take the pleasure to play the devils advocate...or you know him better than his people
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

The problem is dat u expecting too much from our Nigeria. Stop it. Dis country needs Divine intervention
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
brenister10:

Can you buy such?
Y not. In 5yrs time or evn 3yrs no one will evn remember the Don Wanni guy again but the house will always be there nd can be resold again.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
computer0810:
and dey will just give u part of d money, shallow brain
I think u will need the money more than me Mr Dumb Dumb
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by gretblue: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
I guess you should have known , no sane human being would be ready to invest his cash into such property. The only option is for government to erect a police station on the land.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
you go fit live for the house?
The house too big for me, I go use am do hotel nd still live for one of d rooms. Satisfied now?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
The house too big for me, I go use am do hotel nd still live for one of d rooms. Satisfied now?
forget, you no get the balls.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
forget, you no get the balls.
Why I go get balls when I no be transgender
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by kagari: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
gretblue:

I guess you should have known , no sane human being would be ready to invest his cash into such property.

Worst things were done on lands we bought, or schooled in, or lived in, etc. Most land the missionaries acquired where termed evil forest
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by 2shure: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
he shouldnt have beeen killed.
he shud af been setenced to life max 100yrs

wherr is evans today
do we still hear about him.
abegi
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by djeezy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
who would buy it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.