Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

UBA Transfer Codes On Phone - How To Transfer Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UBA Transfer Codes On Phone - How To Transfer Money (1330 Views)

I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / If You Buy A New Phone, How Are You Supposed To Charge It? / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Transfer Codes On Phone - How To Transfer Money by ggrun: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Online banking has made life so easy. You can make transactions from the comfort of your homes without going through the stress of standing in queues. UBA Plc is not left out in this trend as they offer a range of transaction services by providing various codes.
To enjoy the mobile banking services offered by UBA plc, you need to register with the phone number that is linked to your account. It is very easy and fast to use. You can carry this out on your Android, Chinese Phones, or any kind of phone with a mobile network

Click Here to Read The Full Article

(1) (Reply)

If You Need To Locate Your Lost Devices / Check Out Elephone U / Am Unable To Change My 2go Phone Number Any Other Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.