Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Youtube Business: A Profit Or A Loss, My Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Business: A Profit Or A Loss, My Experience (458 Views)

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 / Awesome, Amazing Compressed Website/Blog Pictures/Images: NO QUALITY LOSS! / Give Your Business A Boost-We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits ur Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Business: A Profit Or A Loss, My Experience by danieljoel759: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
YOUTUBE BUSINESS: A PROFIT OR A LOSS?
Good day peeps, I am not used to writing these kind of articles, but I wish to today because it was something of concern to most people into the YouTube business. Most people who think if they start doing the business, they would become millionaires in dollars like Pewdiepie who earns about $15 million annually from it, or lily singh, AKA iisuperwomanii who got herself a brand new personal design tesla car.
Becoming a youtube star doesn’t really mean you get that, I know a friend of mine that called the youtube business a “side hustle”, I totally agree with him on that, because I also have a really should I say good experience with them. Let me run quickly on my experience with youtube. I started my page ‘daily happenings’ in the year 2013 as a young secondary school boy who really don’t know much about it, who only created the channel because I enjoyed watching other people’s videos on youtube. I really didn’t understand the basics of youtube, but my first post then was in March, 2013. After posting that I got a copyright notice that it belonged to someone else, I was like “cool stuff”, so I can also upload too.
Then I started reading so many articles about Youtube and how to post high quality videos, I got a lot of them online, then I made my first video in the month of April, not long after that video, I applied for adsense, one of the ways of monetizing I read from the internet, in less than a day then, I was approved, again, I even felt more cool.
I continued making videos, moving about, and any interesting thing I can see on the way, I took videos of it and when I got home, I will upload it and monetize it. Then one day, I was tempted to know how much I was earning from the whole “stress” of making videos and I checked it, only to see $4, I said to myself that jeez, are those people making huge amount from YouTube Gods?, then I went further to do more research and I found what I was doing wrong, that which I adjusted a bit in the year 2014 (why it was a bit was because I didn’t have a camcorder to make high definition videos), just so you would know, HD videos pays more than just the normal ones.
I noticed that my earnings started increasing little by little, until I made my first $100 which I was paid. And I smiled. After getting that pay, I was tempted to broaden my tentacles a little bit more which I did, and I then got more from it. I went onn and onn and then I pushed it a bit. I uploaded a video which was against Youtube rules and guidelines and I was suspended…all those times I was having fun was just cut short in my eyes, sad right? Not really. By now I had grown so much in knowing most things I needed to know about Youtube and instead of sitting back mourning about some little losses, I got better and picked up again recently, the page name still ‘daily happenings’.
Now the lesson here, to all those who are into the Youtube business, or those aspiring to be one, I urge you to read all the guidelines necessary, so you don’t break rules. Some say “rules are made to be broken”, but on youtube, if you break those rules, believe me, YOU WILL PAY DEARLY”. Also, be ready to work, my page is a news page and I work like God knows, you too can earn a lot from youtube like lily singh. And don’t let the low earnings at first discourage you, it would get better as your page starts becoming more and more popular…
Happy new year peeps, have a great time..and any question?

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/youtube-business-pofit-or-loss-my.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Youtube Business: A Profit Or A Loss, My Experience by adeptniyi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sorry bro, but youtube is about consistence and perseverance, you see if it's reallyin you, you will keep moving because of the vision, how about becoming the go to person for smartphone reviews and all that? there are many shortcomings for African you tubers but not withstanding you can sail through if you do it the right way.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Link Godaddy Domain To Blogger / Join Bluehost Web Hosting Affiliate Program – And Make Money Online Like A Pro / Fast Email Sender Software To Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.