Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 (6491 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2019
You want to make money, right? Of course, you do. Everyone wants – and needs -to make money. So you started a blog since you’ve heard it’s an easy way to make cash, but you’re not quite sure how to actually make money doing it. Or maybe you already have a blog and you’re exploring ways to monetize it.
No matter which group you’re in, making money with a blog – whether it’s a hobby blog or a business blog –is possible. It’s not a get rich quick ordeal, but if you do it right, you could make enough to support your family and more. Let’s dive in and see how you can make a profit with your blog.

Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads:
CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.

Perhaps the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense (Google has strict requirements). With this program, you do not need to be in direct contact with advertisers; you simply place the banner on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content, and your viewers click on the ads. There are countless similar programs available if you find that AdSense doesn’t work for you, such as Chitika, Infolinks, and Media.net.

Sell Private Ads
Working with advertising networks isn’t your only option when it comes to selling ads. If you end up with enough traffic, advertisers may come directly to you and ask you to place their ad on your site. You can also contact advertisers yourself. The biggest difference from the above-mentioned option is that there is no middle man, which means you can set your own ad rates.
Selling private ads can come in the form of banners, buttons, or links. You can even make money writing sponsored posts where you write about or give a review of an advertiser’s product or service.

The ways you make money with this can vary. For instance, you might charge a one-time fee for a link within a post. If you are hosting banner ads, you might charge your partner monthly.
To maximize your income, you can even go as far as selling sponsorship space in your email newsletters
To make the best of this, we recommend that you prepare a media kit.

Include Affiliate Links in Your Content

Affiliate marketing is also another great tool for monetizing your blog. Here is how affiliate marketing works:
An advertiser has a product she wants to sell. She agrees to give you a commission from each sale if the buyer is coming from your site.
She gives you a unique link that tracks your affiliate code. That way, she knows when a buyer used your link to make a purchase.
You include your affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in the content or through banner ads. If a reader clicks on your unique link and buys the product you have recommended, you earn a percentage of what she purchased.
You can utilize affiliate marketing through ad networks like ClickBank, or you can create private partnerships with advertisers and businesses with an affiliate program.

Sell Digital Products

If you would rather not advertise other people’s products on your site, or if you are looking for another stream of income, consider selling digital products. This can include items like:
eBooks
Online courses/workshops
Images, video, or music people can use in their own content
Apps, plugins, or themes

Just remember that if you are going to choose one of these avenues that you make it relevant and useful to your readers. A lot of bloggers make the mistake of assuming they are developing a product their readers need; listen to your readers first, and then create a digital product that will meet their needs.

Use it as a Content Marketing Tool for Your Business

It is also possible to sell physical products on your blog and to make money that way. Instead of thinking of it as making money from your blog, however, think of your blog as a content marketing tool that will drive visitors to your business website.
The possibilities are practically endless when it comes to developing a business blog. You could sell hand-made products, books, manufactured products, and so much more. Or you might already have a business and decide to start a blog to convert loyal customers.

Let's say, for example, that you refurbish and resell used smartphones out of your home. You could use a blog to attract visitors to your website where you list your current phones for sale. Your blog might cover topics about DIY refurbishing. On one level, it seems counterintuitive because you want people to buy your phones, but it also helps you build a brand and gain recognition.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Preetti(f): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
nice points

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by 3millionia: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Blogging don cast, learn a digital skill instead

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by adelnehis(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Blogging is getting really popular.
If you need help starting a blog hit me up

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by MrAnele(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Regurgitated

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Blogging is dead. Instablog dey charge 100k per post.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by dehi: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by dehi: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ok taken
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by fxmoneysignal: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Comfortable ways to make money get in touch.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by wizkidblogger(f): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Blogging is not dead o. In fact, it now makes sense with Chatbot. if you know, you know grin grin #softmoney

Joromi12:

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Godsent12(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
will you not ask for money,after putting my email.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Preetti:
nice points

thanks
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
3millionia:
Blogging don cast, learn a digital skill instead

bro if you want to advertise digital skill its fine. but saying blogging don cast is wrong. is blogging not a digital skill?

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by BiTmAnn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice point
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Joromi12:

bro except if you killed blogging but blogging is still very much alive and it is not going to die anytime soon. if you do it right and you are aware of the trends and tune to them asap. you will always be relevant.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Godsent12:
will you not ask for money,after putting my email.

bro please do not put your email anywhere.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Godsent12(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
there is no cheaper websites apart from amazon and ebay,then china is tmall or aliexpress.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Godsent12:
there is no cheaper websites apart from amazon and ebay,then china is tmall or aliexpress.

bro please keep quiet if that is all that you know. i personally know much more. please focus on the topic of the day.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
BiTmAnn:
Nice point

thanks
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by habeeb500(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
how do I add ads to my new blog
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
habeeb500:
how do I add ads to my new blog

keep in touch with www.Nigeriaonlinebusiness.com i will write about it tomorrow.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by CuteMaro(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Does the affiliate jagaban contain the other 10 packages listed on your site?
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by SEONaijaExpert: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just reading comments
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by Funkybabee(f): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
adelnehis:
Blogging is getting really popular. If you need help starting a blog hit me up

please can you teach me how to blog
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
CuteMaro:
Does the affiliate jagaban contain the other 10 packages listed on your site?

i do not understand your question.
Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by babaonpoint: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Funkybabee:

please can you teach me how to blog

bro be careful. any legit person will create a thread not spam other threads. just open your eyes. i am not saying he/she is legit or not but be patient let them create a thread and establish their legitimacy.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 by CuteMaro(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
babaonpoint:

i do not understand your question.
I want to know if the '10 modules' are included in the Affiliate Jagaban pack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Getting The First Character Of Array Values, Php ? / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.