Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! (1648 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by MrCross: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega expressed worry that the festive celebration has ended without him finding a wife.

The 25-year-old actor got ladies over him on social media after he announced he is looking for a wife.

John Boyega who arrived Nigeria to celebrate the festive season, took to his Twitter account to express worry over the fact that he did not find a wife during the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

He wrote;

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Instead make you go peckers for Opebi
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by MrCross: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Holiday coming to an end and no wife. I really don’t get it

A determined lady, Ufuoma Tony from Delta state, has decided not to leave any stone unturned by begging the actor to give her a chance to love him.

Ufuoma listed her academic qualifications as well as her biography.

She begged the actor for a date, even promised to foot the bill.

See her tweets below;

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by MrCross: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Her tweets

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by MrCross: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
more

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by MrCross: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finally...

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
She no fine reach.
She think say he be typical Nigerian man wey dey think about who go foot his bills on date?
Sorry,
Not the kind he's looking for.

Next!!!! cheesy
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:
She no fine reach.
Not the kind he's looking for.

Next!!!! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are you his mouth-piece??
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are you his mouth-piece??

Hehehehehehe grin

I know his type.

He will prefer dbanj kind of innocent looking pretty wife.

Not this one wey use makeup build skyscraper onto face.

And to add salt upon injury, what concerns her with his money. He's been managing his finances perfectly before any woman came Into the picture .

And lastly he would prefer the bills split In two or him paying for everything not the lady paying for everything .Thats a slight on his ego.

Her approach is wrong and her looks? Nah too much makeup.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Hehehehehehe grin

I know his type.

He will prefer dbanj kind of innocent looking pretty wife.

Not this one wey use makeup build skyscraper onto face.

And to add salt upon injury, what concerns her with his money. He's been managing his finances perfectly before any woman came Into the picture .

And lastly he would prefer the bills split In two or him paying for everything not the lady paying for everything .Thats a slight on his ego.

Her approach is wrong and her looks? Nah too much makeup.
you dey inside the heart of the guy??you sound 100% certain....some nigerians ehn....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by kingem(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
no time this year Ladies shooting their shot grin
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
you dey inside the heart of the guy??you sound 100% certain....some nigerians ehn....... grin

I have friends' friend from abroad and that's their criteria. Fair, innocent looking face. Not big, not that small. Moderate shape. Or chocolate, innocent looking face, moderate shape with portable asss.

Too much makeup turn them off. They've seen enough makeup dolls abroad. So what's the use importing one from Nigeria again?

That's pure innocence undiluted raw beauty catches their attention like mad.

Two came actually from abroad, went to malls ,night clubs in Victoris lsland, Ikeja. But all they could see where either big voluptuous ladies with overly painted faces, or stick like not that fine ladies, with rugged faces but sexy shape. They went back dissapointed. They were not into big bakka assed shape. They just want a pretty innocent face. I told my friends ladies , such guys want? Don't Club, they don't frequent malls. They are always Indoors at home or in school. That's the funny scenario about it.

Eeyah Kpele.

Unfortunately I was dating one of the friend here in nija, the one abroad fell in love with me when he saw me but unfortunately nothing happened jare. The stupid guy I was dating know say he plans for me no pure o. And he has someone in mind he wants to marry o. Me I didnt know at that time. Until later later. But that moment when his friend showed interest in. Me, he didn't allow his friend abroad choose me.. Guys ehnnn cheesy Lemme not swear for am.
Cause the guy has a babyish face too but matured.

I miss sha. Ladies don't make mistake and date the wrong guy. It's not good.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

I have friends' friend from abroad and that's their criteria. Fair, innocent looking face. Not big, not that small. Moderate shape. Or chocolate, innocent looking face, moderate shape with portable asss.

Too much makeup turn them off. They've seen enough makeup dolls abroad. So what's the use importing one from Nigeria again?

That's pure innocence undiluted raw beauty catches their attention like mad.

Two came actually from abroad, went to malls ,night clubs in Victoris lsland, Ikeja. But all they could see where either big voluptuous ladies with overly painted faces, or stick like not that fine ladies, with rugged faces but sexy shape. They went back dissapointed. They were not into big bakka assed shape. They just want a pretty innocent face. I told my friends ladies , such guys want? Don't Club, they don't frequent malls. They are always Indoors at home or in school. That's the funny scenario about it.

Eeyah Kpele.
grin grin grin grin i never saw this epistle coming though...so because that is what those guys want now mean that all guys want the same thing?? undecided
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
grin grin grin grin i never saw this epistle coming though...so because that is what those guys want now mean that all guys want the same thing?? undecided

Well that's what most want. The natural african beauty.
Too much plastic beauty abroad.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Well that's what most want. The natural african beauty.
Too much plastic beauty abroad.
But that is not enough reason to be 100% certain that the guy can never date the lady......anything can happen in this life........
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
But that is not enough reason to be 100% certain that the guy can never date the lady......anything can happen in this life........

OK

Let it Happen for her but I doubt.
Just watch and see.. No be here we dey? He's popular so when he's shooting pretty wedding pics, his wife wil be revealed, Abi?
I will remind u of what I said earlier.. Just let's be patient and watch how the whole scenario wil play out.
Matter of time, that's all we need. I will smile and remind you.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

OK

Let it Happen for her but I doubt.
Just watch and see.. No be here we dey? He's popular so when he's shooting pretty wedding pics, his wife wil be revealed, Abi?
I will remind u of what I said earlier.. Just let's be patient and watch how the whole scenario wil play out.
Matter of time, that's all we need. I will smile and remind you.
don't get me wrong,i am not saying he will certainly date her,but i am just saying he can date her if he wants to whether she is fine or not....
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
don't get me wrong,i am not saying he will certainly date her,but i am just saying he can date her if he wants to whether she is fine or not....

If it's date, of course he may choose to date her for a night to ease her feelings. But he won't marry her. He's looking for a wife, not just a painted doll who wants to handle his money for him. Everywhere round the world men are very protective of their hard earned money and successes. They don't joke about it. And when a lady then brings such topic up as amongst the first recipe to talk about. They become wary.

So date? Hmm yes if he wants to

Marriage? No!
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

If it's date, of course he may choose to date her for a night to ease her feelings. But he won't marry her. He's looking for a wife, not just a painted doll who wants to handle his money for him. Everywhere round the world men are very protective of their hard earned money and successes. They don't joke about it. And when a lady then brings such topic up as amongst the first recipe to talk about. They become wary.

Marriage? No!
but there are hundreds of celebrities overthere that married some slay queens that are just painted surgical doll........ undecided so leave story....anything can happen
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Marriage? No!

You taking it personal.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
but there are hundreds of celebrities overthere that married some slay queens that are just painted surgical doll........ undecided so leave story....anything can happen

Chai! You again.

Bia! Are u based there? Or u are based in Nija. Talk true o, no lies.. I want to understand this our back and forth arguments. Cos ayam not understanding anymore. undecided
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

You taking it personal.

Nope am not

When I talk with conviction, it's has nothing to do with bn personal or not.

Am simply airing my view on it and I believe thats how it may be. Infact am 90percent sure . She no stand chance.

You are impatient. No be this planet we all dey?
May God bless us with longlife and u will see the result.
Just chill. Relax. Time will reveal to us.. Don't be in a hurry dear.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Chai! You again.

Bia! Are u based there? Or u are based in Nija. Talk true o, no lies.. I want to understand this our back and forth arguments. Cos ayam not understanding anymore. undecided
must i eat pounded yam before i know whether some people eat it or not??
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:

OK thank God! Have gotten it.

Scroll to her last pic.
She even contacted him when he was in Nigeria, seeking for all bills paid by her.

But he left nija and still said he couldn't get a wife!

So what are we saying!
Lol

It's glaring there!
Have won! cheesy

No need arguing back and forth grin

She's not his type jare.
Case closed. cheesy

I won! I won! I won! grin
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
must i eat pounded yam before i know whether some people eat it or not??

Read what have just sent you!

Have won!

Whoopiee! cheesy

Case closed!
I won!

Shikena!

Even see her face sef.

Doing some break dancing here. cheesy

Feel Me? wink
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by 9japrof(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
It has nothing to do with desperation, someone posted he needed a wife and applicants are submitting CV, does that show desperation? Young lady was just showing and faking all she got

When a Nigerian Company advertises for jobs, don't applicants apply, does that show desperation? grin grin

But when thunder go fire that girl and not miss target would be when Austin working in Kogi State civil service who has been owed for months begs to take her out on a date. After so many months of shakara, she finally agrees only to take him to a five star hotel to finish his life savings on food without footing his bills as she claimed she be independent woman. grin

When a lady sees a rich kid would be forming independent woman even paying his bills with the hope of harvesting the dividends in ten folds in the future, but when she jams an average guy, Omoh na billing things grin

Taaa thunder fire poverty walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Read what have just sent you!

Have won!

Whoopiee! cheesy

Case closed!
I won!

Shikena!

Even see her face sef.

Doing some break dancing here. cheesy

Feel Me? wink
grin grin grin grin you are just something else....
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
grin grin grin grin you are just something else....

Heheheheheheheh tongue

Today i recovered fully from typhoid, so am kind of light headed this afternoon and in a quirky mood..

Yeah cheesy
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh tongue

Today i recovered fully from typhoid, so am kind of light headed this afternoon and in a quirky mood..

Yeah cheesy
well it is better to be in a quirky mood than to be on sick bed...so my sister please make the best out of your afternoon....enjoy...... smiley
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
well it is better to be in a quirky mood than to be on sick bed...so my sister please make the best out of your afternoon....enjoy...... smiley

You can say that again! smiley

It's not a good feeling to feel sick, I swear

Worst feelings I had few days back. It was horrible.

But Today am better and very happy cheesy

Thank you Lord!

And thanks for making my evening a pleasant one. You do not insult, while airing yur opinion, that's good. Unlike the way some *coughs* peeps do here. One will feel Like lunging into the phone to squeeze their necks, and beat them to a pulp so they can behave and perform like normal cultured human beings. grin

You sound matured. Nice one. Cheers bruv! Keep it up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Person Suspected For Snitching Yahoo Boys Who Were Arrested!! / Hushpuppi shares throw back photo with Olamide, appreciates him / Ex-Bbnaija "Gifty" Flashes Her Bare Butt During Body Massage By A Male Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.