Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix (26305 Views)

Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Omooba77: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
��Crates of beer
��A pair of sandals
��A bucket of groceries

Pictures of strange Man-of-the-Match prizes from African leagues have surfaced on Twitter. A picture of Sundowns captain Hlompho Kekana receiving a 5GB as a MotM prize some years back started the convo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Omooba77: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Africa my Africa!!!!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Omooba77: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Man of the match indeed; if na Naija...Sobo drinks sure pass

10 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Omooba77:
Africa my Africa!!!!
afrique mon afrique. Afrique que chante ma mere...

6 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Omooba77: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Vizzy4u:
grin afrique mon afrique. Afrique que chante ma mere...

Or is it because of our colour that we behave differently from others..
Let me ask lalasticlala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by collinometricx: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Omooba77 :

Or is it because of our colour that we behave differently from others.. Let me ask lalasticlala
he has no answer to this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by MrHistorian: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
So??

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Haa!! They tried now.

During my secondary school days...they usually give us Glucose and Chewing gum for playing well in a match. Whether you are man of the match or not...everyone gets a spoon of glucose. grin grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by pawesome(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by iamJ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
the men are ugly, what were they expecting?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by cold(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
The second & fourth pix though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Krafty006: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by SULTANALAUDDIN: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018

Na traditional wedding gift?
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by seunny4lif(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin
Nigeria premier league
Man of the match na Olosho dem go give you
Or one spoon of powder glucose for your hand grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by cescky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
At least were not forming what wer not grin grin
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by nickstar: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Authoreety: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Interesting grin
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Donald3d(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
chai
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by driand(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by elgramz: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Africa my Africa, Who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin them for kuku give them needle

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by obojememe: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
extremely hilarious
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by sodiqapril(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
these people are bloody clowns, they could have done better by given them a plaque.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beer as a consolation prize cryafter Sipping d player will 4get his boot during next season cry
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by abdulaz: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dem give that guy 5gigabyte data grin

I hope say the network no be like glo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by johnwizey: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by konfused: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
.....but I think the gifts are from the sponsors

...it is only the slippers picture I don't understand, the rest are gifts from the sponsors of the league so it is understandable.

Ike gwuru...mmadukanaya

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by pol23: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Africa...
Nations from the rising Sun.
I pray the sun rise someday.
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by publicenemy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
obonujoker:
dem give dah one slippers..... grin
pol23:
Africa...
Nations from the rising Sun.
I pray the sun rise someday.
abdulaz:
Dem give that guy 5gigabyte data grin

I hope say the network no be like glo.
obojememe:
extremely hilarious
sodiqapril:
these people are bloody clowns, they could have done better by given them a plaque.
elgramz:
Africa my Africa, Who do us this thing?
Omooba77:

Or is it because of our colour that we behave differently from others..
Let me ask lalasticlala
Omooba77:
Africa my Africa!!!!

why are you guys mocking them? what does the English Premier League give to the man of the match? just a plastic plaque that can only be used to decorate ur sitting room and nothing more.

these guys will drink that beer with their team mate and have fun... that memory will last for life.

besides these are the sponsors of their league...

5 gigabyte... grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by publicenemy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
this is Africa... we do it our way
Re: Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix by obonujoker(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
dem give dah one slippers..... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.