Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags (499 Views)

AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags by EmagNig(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everyone understood that 2017 was going to be a blast for Davido. He started on a very good note with series of hit songs and he ended the year as well on a very good note. But not so many music fans will ever have the thought that the FIA Crooner will make N500 million on a single day.

Well, The DMW Boss has just revealed on SnapChat that his 30 Billion Concert in Lagos on the 27th December, 2017 raked in N500 Million

He wrote; “On the 27th of December ME AND MY TEAM MADE A HALF A BILLI!! FACTS!!”

Although a lot of people criticized the show as not being organised accordingly, it was still a night to remember as a host of A-list music artistes were there present. Now, irrespective of how the show went, Davido seems to be the one smiling to the bank.

https://www.lailasblog.com/made-n500-million-30-billion-concert-davido-brags/

lalasticlala
Re: I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags by Horlaidex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
When my annual income is not even up to 10milli..

God please bless my hustle, double my income and reduce my stress.

2018 is my year of financial breakthrough
Re: I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
wetin concern me

(1) (Reply)

Genevive Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In Avenger / Response To Man Who Asked Government To BAN Olamide - Science Student Hit Song / 9 Real Fact About Davido Daughter Imade You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.