Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi (3999 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by Ebal: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
VIDEO:Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race His New Bentley With Obafemi Martins

Nigerian popstar, David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido steps Out With with his stunning big sister in Dubai.

The singer challenged to race his newly acquired Bently with Nigerian footballer Obafemi Martins.
He said:
" i dream of buying a bently and i bought it, Obafemi how far? We dey race oo, we dey race o. When i reach Nigeria me and you from VGC to Lekki.. if you are not wearing designer you can't enter my car that is the rule"
Watch Video Below...

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/videodavido-steps-out-with-mystery-girl.html
[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4g2SaKMabA&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by hidhrhis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
another baby mama loading
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by LesbianBoy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
This one davidoe has been praising the chioma girl

Igbo girls are the best make we no lie grin grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by Hotshawarma(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:

back then he praised sophia momodu but what is the result??na belle end am.....and he moved on to the next candidate....
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
back then he praised sophia momodu but what is the result??na belle end am.....and he moved on to the next candidate....

Uncle....He never praised sophie momodu o angry
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by sarkice(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
in d front page they said it was a gal bt nw they also say e step out with his sista
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by bamoski(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2018
The car is not even fine undecided
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by mcukc(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by MasterKim: 3:40am On Jan 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by TechGod(m): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2018
nice one, to get boss
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by chrisbaby24(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi by Follygunners: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2018
This guy can NEVER grow up, I swear... Fool 4 life! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Vee Top 3 Songs Download – Audio (mp3) / β€œhe Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief / Eye Popping: Nude Photos Of Unizik Beauty Queen (miss Unizik) Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.